What's new

HR 1

Walter701

Voice of One
I think HR1 should be reviewed without the partisan agendas this is for our country. If we had honorable leaders they would do everything in their power to make sure Americans voting is secure and fair even if it means their party would loose.

B1A2C9BB-ED0E-4BDB-AB06-D0BC51BC9EED.jpeg

TheJimer

Voice of a Village
Walter, you state <in-part>: "If we had honorable leaders"; do a deep dive into HR1, it has a bunch of wish list crap that has nothing to do with voting...so much for the fantasy of having honorable leaders. HR1 is attempt to federalize elections which have always been the responsibility of the states. Possibly some federal guidelines such as picture I.D which 82% of Americans, Democrats, Republicans Independents and Libertarians all approve of!

I'm not sure what you are advocating by: "Modernize Voter Registration", but if includes sending a a ballot to every American if they requested it or not....that's a big problem and enables election fraud!

Again not sure what you mean by: "Enhance Voting Access", but I strongly believe that voters must vote only at their assigned voting place and mail voting should be limited to hardship and absentee ballots!

Public Financing of Elections is a wreck looking for a place to happen...absolutely NOT!

Jim

Walter701

Voice of One
And why are they going to do that?

How are the Democratic going to cheat if they do that!!!!!!!!!

If are senators did nothing for the RIGGED 2020 ELECTION, WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING.

AMERICAN IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY NOW, BECAUSE WE HAVE RIGGED PRESIDENT ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS A SCAM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a shame the republican leaders have such control over the flock, that its people drink poison and sacrifice the children all for the cause of party pride and a false sense of freedom. The courts did not find cause for concern, so yes we are a third-world country once again a party is trying to overthrow the legitimate government.

Walter701

Voice of One
And why are they going to do that?

How are the Democratic going to cheat if they do that!!!!!!!!!

If are senators did nothing for the RIGGED 2020 ELECTION, WHY DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO ANYTHING.

AMERICAN IS A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY NOW, BECAUSE WE HAVE RIGGED PRESIDENT ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS A SCAM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a shame the republican leaders have such control over the flock, that its people drink poison and sacrifice the children all for the cause of party pride and a false sense of freedom. The courts did not find cause for concern, so yes we are a third-world country once again a party is trying to overthrow the legitimate government.

WOW, And I guess that you think the Democratic are doing a good job?
And if you think that the 2020 election was fair, then you are a Democrat, How can they go in and change the LAW ON HOW YOU VOTE AND THE PEOPLE THAT CHANGE THE LAW DIDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO IT.
Pennsylvania
“We were already concerned with the actions of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Executive branch, and election officials in certain counties contravening and undermining the Pennsylvania Election Code by eliminating signature verification, postmarks, and due dates while allowing the proliferation of drop boxes with questionable security measures and the unauthorized curing of ballots, as well as the questionable treatment of poll watchers, all of which created wholesale opportunities for irregularities in the 2020 presidential election.”
“These numbers just don’t add up, and the alleged certification of Pennsylvania’s presidential election results was absolutely premature, unconfirmed, and in error.”
Nevada
AS VEGAS — The Nevada Republican Party issued the following comments regarding the Secretary of State’s announcement on the recent Election Integrity Violations Reports that were turned in for investigation:
Earlier this month the Nevada Republican Party turned in 122,918 unique voter complaints from the 2020 election to Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske’s office. Each of these complaints included individual identifying information consisting of voters names, birthdate, address, with other identifying information, among the following categories:
3,987 Individual Non-Citizen Voter Complaints
1,506 Individual Deceased Voter Complaints
2,468 Individual National Change of Address to Out of State Complaints
31,643 ID Required Flagged Individuals
324 Federal Post Card Registration Complaints
120 Page Report on Native American Cash for Votes Scheme

42,284 Individual Duplicate Voter Complaints
15,164 Non-Nevada Mailing Addresses
8,842 Commercial Registration Addresses
8,111 Non-Existent Addresses
8,529 Reactivated Votes by Mail

his investigation should have occurred months ago as the Secretary of State had access to this exact data during lawsuits last year. She has said time and time again that there was no evidence of voter fraud and thus nothing to investigate. Today, her office is validating our assertion that there is voter fraud in the 2020 election by claiming many of these reports were “already under investigation”. We need better transparency from our elected officials investigating these matters, especially with so many Nevadans questioning the integrity of our voting process. We hope that Secretary Cegavske finally demonstrates a commitment to the concept that no amount of voter fraud is acceptable in the great State of Nevada.
THE 2020 ELECTION WAS ANYTHING BUT FAIR AND HONEST
This is a test of our country and we as a nation are failing that includes both parties i stand by the supreme court because I still believe in our legal system once we loose our faith in this country and process we will become the same as China or Russia

Walter701

Voice of One
You mean are two tiered justice system, one law for me and one law for the people running are government!!!
( i stand by the supreme court because I still believe in our legal system.)
The supreme court to me is a JOKE, How come when Obama done ILLEGAL executive orders on immigration and Obama even said he didn't have to power to do so, They done nothing.
But when Trump try to change it, they said he didn't word it right.
supreme court SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter701

Voice of One
Well maybe we just get do it away with the complete legal system and allow our Republican leaders to the guide our country
You reply, But you didn't say anything.
So you think I might be right?
HR-1 is nothing but to give the Democratic away to CHEAT, in the election to stay in power.
No i think your word and ideas amount to attempt to overthrow our government most revolution start with lies and anger we will follow the same path if the Republicans in power continue on this path

Walter701

Voice of One
WOW, You need to get out of that bubble you live in.
FREEDOM OF SPEECH,
But it's funny how you liberals call it taking over government or your racist if I think different than you.
I honestly feel the same on your stance but i still believe our legal system works even if i don't like the outcome