What's new

Sen. Kelly M.I.A!

TheJimer

Voice of a Village
Sen. Kelly is Missing In Action, too busy carrying Chuck Schumer's party line water to honestly represent Arizona's interests.

At least Sen. Sinema votes her moral compass and has the guts to put Arizona's interests before party interests! If Arizona has to have a Democrat Senator, Sinema ain't a bad one to have....Sen. Kelly "NOT SO MUCH!

Do you wanna bet that Kelly sells Arizona out with Immigration Reform, D.C statehood and votes to eliminate the filibuster (or anything else Schumer wants)?

IMO, so far Sen. Kelly has been M.I.A for Arizona and is just another "Party Before Country/Win at ANY Cost Democrat"...extremely disappointing!

MARTIN LUTHER

Voice of a Village
Sen. Kelly is Missing In Action, too busy carrying Chuck Schumer's party line water to honestly represent Arizona's interests.

At least Sen. Sinema votes her moral compass and has the guts to put Arizona's interests before party interests! If Arizona has to have a Democrat Senator, Sinema ain't a bad one to have....Sen. Kelly "NOT SO MUCH!

Do you wanna bet that Kelly sells Arizona out with Immigration Reform, D.C statehood and votes to eliminate the filibuster (or anything else Schumer wants)?

IMO, so far Sen. Kelly has been M.I.A for Arizona and is just another "Party Before Country/Win at ANY Cost Democrat"...extremely disappointing!
He must go - I agree with you, he does not represent us very well and this is the sentiment I get from everyone with whom I speak