1. No Spam / Advertising / Self-promote in the forumsLook. We are all hear to make our voice matter to the politicians. So, we will remove your post if all you want to do is to promote your website, business or products with links to your site. Spamming also includes sending private messages to a large number of different users. With enough evidence, we will have to keep the bad players out to keep the good citizens here.
2. Do not post copyright-infringing materialAgain we want to make our voice heard. So, don't give the government reasons to ban our site. Providing or asking for information on how to illegally obtain copyrighted materials is forbidden.
3. Do not post “offensive” posts, links or imagesWe want to make our voice heard. You are free to express your frustrations with the government. But, we don't want anything that is sexually or otherwise obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory. This includes user pictures. Use common sense while posting.
4. Do not cross post questionsPlease refrain from posting the same question in several forums. There is normally one forum which is most suitable in which to post your question.
5. You are responsible for what you use in PM with other usersBe smart about what you share in private messages to any users. Be extra careful whether and how much you can trust someone. If you need help, make a new thread in the appropriate forum then the whole community can help and benefit.
6. Be respectful at all timesYou have every right to disagree with your fellow community members and explain your perspective. But, let's keep it civilized.
Improve your argument and show that our voice at this forum matters.