What's new

GOP

ciUdaDaNo&

Voice of One
Your party is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader. He present all the characteristics: delusional, sociopath, unstoppable, pathological narcissistic, has the idea that he is grandiose, fantasies of continuous success, sense of entitlement, explosive, only uses the word I, insensitive, destined for greatness, never wrong. The rest of you are followers that do nothing for the citizens of The USA. Only blocked anybody who tries and cares for this country. If you like communism so much, I suggest you move to Russia, I gather your leader can give you a good recommendation with his pals. I'm a concerned citizen.

HBorges

Voice of a Village
I'm assuming from your post you support Biden? Can you tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?

HBorges

Voice of a Village
No, I'm not for Biden.
I think Biden is a Dumb-ass!
I don't know we're you think I like Biden?

DAM, for once the Republican show some back bone!!!!!
The so called Freedom to Vote Act, Is nothing but to let the Democrat's CHEAT, and this would make it legal for them to CHEAT in are Election!!!!
Ted Cruz,
The Democrats’ Freedom to Vote Act is a Trojan Horse for Democrats taking over elections to solidify power for the next hundred years. It's not about protecting voting rights. It's about protecting power for Democrats.
Sorry @plumber that question, "Can you tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?" was for @ciUdaDaNo& not you. I'm with you! I know Trump puts American First! Thanks

scooter68

Voice of One
Your party is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader. He present all the characteristics: delusional, sociopath, unstoppable, pathological narcissistic, has the idea that he is grandiose, fantasies of continuous success, sense of entitlement, explosive, only uses the word I, insensitive, destined for greatness, never wrong. The rest of you are followers that do nothing for the citizens of The USA. Only blocked anybody who tries and cares for this country. If you like communism so much, I suggest you move to Russia, I gather your leader can give you a good recommendation with his pals. I'm a concerned citizen.
HOLD ON AMERICA,
IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE GOOD OL' JOE IS GETTING READY TO BREAK IT OFF, IN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ASS!!!!!!

I don't under stand the Republican Party, If only the Republican had a back bone the United States might be better off!!!!!!!!
BUT, The Republican Party, YELLOW, BACK STABING, NO GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!

I have a saying, and this is right on it!!!!!!

What does the word Democratic mean's to you?

To me a Liar and a cheat!!!!!!!!!!

What does the word Republican mean's to you?

To me, and ASS WIPE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC !!!!!
You are more distinguished among writing talent than most have had the opportunity come across. Thank you so much for your insight and intelligent sharing of the expert experience you must have. Please give me more examples of how the Republican Party and people that lean to the right lack common sense. Or examples of how the democrat party has become something that republicans wipe. Then I may be able to move on with my life! I believe in you and the inside information you provide the Patriots among We The People! However, if you are only a DNC paid troll, never mind.

Last edited:

red to orange+

Voice of a Village
DAM, I can't believe it!!!!

GOP Senators Block Democrat Election Overhaul Bill​

Kamala Harris,
Today, the U.S. Senate had an opportunity to uphold the importance of every American's fundamental right in a democracy—the right to vote. Senate Democrats unanimously upheld the importance of that right. And the Republicans unanimously failed to do so.

The so called Freedom to Vote Act, Is nothing but to let the Democrat's CHEAT, and this would make it legal for them to CHEAT in are Election!!!!

Ted Cruz,
The Democrats’ Freedom to Vote Act is a Trojan Horse for Democrats taking over elections to solidify power for the next hundred years. It's not about protecting voting rights. It's about protecting power for Democrats.

2020 Election was RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!
Biden is a ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
That's right! I read the result
DAM, I can't believe it!!!!

GOP Senators Block Demoizonasystem in Arcrat Election Overhaul Bill​

Kamala Harris,
Today, the U.S. Senate had an opportunity to uphold the importance of every American's fundamental right in a democracy—the right to vote. Senate Democrats unanimously upheld the importance of that right. And the Republicans unanimously failed to do so.

Ted Cruz,

2020 Election was RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!
Biden is a ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
finally read the Arizona forensic results on that state's 2020 election...Brnovich has the same information, he's also running for the Senate...he needs to take action on all the corruption that took place with the Arizona votes i.e., "ghost votes"!!! Brnovich is Republican and he needs to act like one and protect the legitimacy of the voting system in Arizona...the proof is in.

HBorges

Voice of a Village
The American People should be raising HELL, these people are in jail, but they have no charges against them, but they are still in jail!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU CAN BURN A CITY TO THE GROUND AND ARE VICE PRESIDENT WILL HELP RAISE BAIL MONEY TO GET YOU OUT!!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!!!!!

DOJ,CIA IS AS CORRUPT AS THEY COME!!!!!!!

GOP Report On ‘Unusually Cruel’ Treatment Of Jan. 6 Protesters In D.C. Jail​

Sounds like communist Russia tactics. None of these persons have been found guilty of a crime. Talk about political prisoners. Not to mention 10 months in holding...so much for a quick trial. Between these actions and that of FBI attacking Journalist...It really seems we have a dictatorship now in America. Everyone is just pretending it isn't.

JAN.6 WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE DEMOCRATIC THEY KNOW THAT SUM REPUBLICAN WAS GOING TO PROTEST THE RESULT OF THE 2020 ELECTION.

AND THE GOP LIKE ALLWAY FELL FOR IT!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX, IF DEMOCRATIC ACCUSE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO BE HONEST HAS LOST THEIR WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMOCRATIC CAN BREAK EVERY LAW ON THE BOOKS AND NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE, BUT IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOU HAVE TO WALK A TIGHTROPE.

WOW, AND PEOPLE ASK ME WHY I SAY THE AMERICAN ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

WE LET MILLION OF PEOPLE INVADE ARE COUNTRY, WE SEND MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR WHAT, AND WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BUT WE LET MILLIONS IN EACH YEAR AND THEY GET EVERYTHING FREE!!!

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU GET DISABILITY YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS TO GET ON MEDICAID? IF YOU ARE DISABLED, HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE.
THAT IS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD,

BUT IF YOU INVADE ARE COUNTRY YOU GET IT FREE!!!!

AND I CAN GO ON AND ON, NO OTHER COUNTRY LET YOU INVADE THEM THEN YOU GIVE THEM MONEY.

AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT IT'S TRUE, PROVE ME WRONG YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!
@plumber you are Spot On Sir! Are you on Gettr?