What's new

GOP

plumber

Voice of a Town
The American People should be raising HELL, these people are in jail, but they have no charges against them, but they are still in jail!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU CAN BURN A CITY TO THE GROUND AND ARE VICE PRESIDENT WILL HELP RAISE BAIL MONEY TO GET YOU OUT!!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!!!!!

DOJ, CIA IS AS CORRUPT AS THEY COME!!!!!!!

GOP Report On ‘Unusually Cruel’ Treatment Of Jan. 6 Protesters In D.C. Jail​

Sounds like communist Russia tactics. None of these persons have been found guilty of a crime. Talk about political prisoners. Not to mention 10 months in holding...so much for a quick trial. Between these actions and that of FBI attacking Journalist...It really seems we have a dictatorship now in America. Everyone is just pretending it isn't.

JAN.6 WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE DEMOCRATIC THEY KNOW THAT SUM REPUBLICAN WAS GOING TO PROTEST THE RESULT OF THE 2020 ELECTION.

AND THE GOP LIKE ALLWAY FELL FOR IT!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX, IF DEMOCRATIC ACCUSE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO BE HONEST HAS LOST THEIR WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMOCRATIC CAN BREAK EVERY LAW ON THE BOOKS AND NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE, BUT IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOU HAVE TO WALK A TIGHTROPE.

WOW, AND PEOPLE ASK ME WHY I SAY THE AMERICAN ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

WE LET MILLION OF PEOPLE INVADE ARE COUNTRY, WE SEND MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR WHAT, AND WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BUT WE LET MILLIONS IN EACH YEAR AND THEY GET EVERYTHING FREE!!!

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU GET DISABILITY YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS TO GET ON MEDICAID? IF YOU ARE DISABLED, HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE.
THAT IS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD,

BUT IF YOU INVADE ARE COUNTRY YOU GET IT FREE!!!!

AND I CAN GO ON AND ON, NO OTHER COUNTRY LET YOU INVADE THEM THEN YOU GIVE THEM MONEY.

AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT IT'S TRUE, PROVE ME WRONG YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!

Along similar lines, the House in Georgia voted to repeal Delta’s tax breaks after that company’s CEO criticized the GOP’s new bill designed to prevent voter fraud.

Of course, some of the usual suspects on the Right don’t like all of this, but respectfully, they need to stop treating politics like some kind of theoretical exercise in a textbook. Back in the real world, Republicans have foolishly ceded institution after institution to the Left without a fight. We’ve allowed the Left to take over the public schools, the mainstream media, social media, and Hollywood. We even stood by and watched as they ruined the Boy Scouts and we are mostly ignoring their new attempts to dominate the military. At some point, conservatives need to come down from their ivory towers, stop being so complacent, and start demanding that our representatives in D.C. defend us. Corporations that every so often seem to need the help of conservative politicians should actually be low-hanging fruit.

If those corporations don’t understand that, then let’s look for legislative opportunities to burn one or two to the ground and see if the rest of them learn from that. Break up a monopoly or two. Block aid to a struggling airline and let it go out of business. Let’s pull some tax cuts for corporations or take a walk the next time businesses desperately need help fighting off a Democrat endorsed corporate tax increase. We don’t need lockstep obedience, but it is time for Republican politicians to make it absolutely clear that they’re done being cheap dates for the business world.

plumber

Voice of a Town
How dumb is the GOP, in my view they can't be any dumber!!!

The Democratic have been letting in millions of illegals and now they want to talk about ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION with the GOP.

We spend at less a TRILLION each year on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION,

And the DUMB-ASS GOP is going to talk to them.

If the GOP makes some stupid deal with the Democratic on ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, I hope every Republican stay home on midterm!!!

STOP THE INVASION OF PEOPLE ON THE USA!!!

And you know ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION everything is for FREE and you and I have to pay for everything!!!!