What's new

GOP

plumber

Voice of a Town
I would like to ask mitch one thing.
how come you are not filing for impeachment or the 25th amendment.

We have a illegitimate President, and if you was not so yellow, on Jan. 6 you should have protest it, but again you are YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!

All the thing that they done to President Trump, and you or the GOP is doing nothing.
You and the GOP are nothing but YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS.
And you want me to vote Republican in 2022 and 2024, DON'T COUNT ON IT, YOUR TO YELLOW FOR ME.

BOO, I BET YOU JUMP, YOUR SO YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!
That legislative option appears to have bipartisan support as Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) signaled to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) that he could support slipping a debt ceiling provision into the NDAA.

WHAT GOOD IS A DEBT CEILING, BUT ALL YOU DO IS KEEP RAISING IT!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE LIKE MCCONNELL HAS DESTORY AMERICAN!!!!

SPEND WHAT YOU HAVE, NOT SPEND THE MONEY OF MY GRAND KIDS!!!!!!!

THE UNITED STATES IS ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT EVER!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
The American People should be raising HELL, these people are in jail, but they have no charges against them, but they are still in jail!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU CAN BURN A CITY TO THE GROUND AND ARE VICE PRESIDENT WILL HELP RAISE BAIL MONEY TO GET YOU OUT!!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!!!!!

DOJ,CIA IS AS CORRUPT AS THEY COME!!!!!!!

GOP Report On ‘Unusually Cruel’ Treatment Of Jan. 6 Protesters In D.C. Jail​

Sounds like communist Russia tactics. None of these persons have been found guilty of a crime. Talk about political prisoners. Not to mention 10 months in holding...so much for a quick trial. Between these actions and that of FBI attacking Journalist...It really seems we have a dictatorship now in America. Everyone is just pretending it isn't.

JAN.6 WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE DEMOCRATIC THEY KNOW THAT SUM REPUBLICAN WAS GOING TO PROTEST THE RESULT OF THE 2020 ELECTION.

AND THE GOP LIKE ALLWAY FELL FOR IT!!!!!!!

JUST LIKE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX, IF DEMOCRATIC ACCUSE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

AMERICAN PEOPLE, TO BE HONEST HAS LOST THEIR WAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEMOCRATIC CAN BREAK EVERY LAW ON THE BOOKS AND NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE, BUT IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOU HAVE TO WALK A TIGHTROPE.

WOW, AND PEOPLE ASK ME WHY I SAY THE AMERICAN ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

WE LET MILLION OF PEOPLE INVADE ARE COUNTRY, WE SEND MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR WHAT, AND WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BUT WE LET MILLIONS IN EACH YEAR AND THEY GET EVERYTHING FREE!!!

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU GET DISABILITY YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS TO GET ON MEDICAID? IF YOU ARE DISABLED, HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE.
THAT IS THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD,

BUT IF YOU INVADE ARE COUNTRY YOU GET IT FREE!!!!

AND I CAN GO ON AND ON, NO OTHER COUNTRY LET YOU INVADE THEM THEN YOU GIVE THEM MONEY.

AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN SAY WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT IT'S TRUE, PROVE ME WRONG YOU CAN'T!!!!!!!!

HBorges

Voice of a Village
The American People should be raising HELL, these people are in jail, but they have no charges against them, but they are still in jail!!!!!!!!!

BUT YOU CAN BURN A CITY TO THE GROUND AND ARE VICE PRESIDENT WILL HELP RAISE BAIL MONEY TO GET YOU OUT!!!!

Sounds like communist Russia tactics. None of these persons have been found guilty of a crime. Talk about political prisoners. Not to mention 10 months in holding...so much for a quick trial. Between these actions and that of FBI attacking Journalist...It really seems we have a dictatorship now in America. Everyone is just pretending it isn't.

JAN.6 WAS ORCHESTRATED BY THE DEMOCRATIC THEY KNOW THAT SUM REPUBLICAN WAS GOING TO PROTEST THE RESULT OF THE 2020 ELECTION.

JUST LIKE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX, IF DEMOCRATIC ACCUSE YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

DEMOCRATIC CAN BREAK EVERY LAW ON THE BOOKS AND NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE, BUT IF YOU ARE A REPUBLICAN YOU HAVE TO WALK A TIGHTROPE.

WOW, AND PEOPLE ASK ME WHY I SAY THE AMERICAN ARE THE DUMBEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

WE LET MILLION OF PEOPLE INVADE ARE COUNTRY, WE SEND MONEY ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR WHAT, AND WE CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, BUT WE LET MILLIONS IN EACH YEAR AND THEY GET EVERYTHING FREE!!!

DO YOU KNOW IF YOU GET DISABILITY YOU HAVE TO WAIT 2 YEARS TO GET ON MEDICAID? IF YOU ARE DISABLED, HOW CAN YOU PAY FOR MEDICAL INSURANCE.

AND I CAN GO ON AND ON, NO OTHER COUNTRY LET YOU INVADE THEM THEN YOU GIVE THEM MONEY.

@plumber you are Spot On Sir! Are you on Gettr?

plumber

Voice of a Town

plumber

Voice of a Town

'Pelosi Is Hiding Evidence!' Louie Gohmert Says Jan. 6 Detainees Treated Inhumanely​

THAT'S WHAT DEMOCRATIC DO BEST LIE!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

'Pelosi Is Hiding Evidence!' Louie Gohmert Says Jan. 6 Detainees Treated Inhumanely​

STACEY ABRAMS FUNDED GROUP THAT PUSHED VOTING MACHINE DISINFORMATION IN GEORGIA

-A new report revealed that former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has been funding and supporting election disinformation through her voting organization, Fair Fight Action. According to the report, Abrams’ Fair Fight Action was one of the largest supporters of the Coalition for Good Governance, “a group that aggressively pushes conspiracy theories about voter fraud in Georgia.”

plumber

Voice of a Town

STACEY ABRAMS FUNDED GROUP THAT PUSHED VOTING MACHINE DISINFORMATION IN GEORGIA

(ATLANTA)-A new report revealed that former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams has been funding and supporting election disinformation through her voting organization, Fair Fight Action. According to the report, Abrams’ Fair Fight Action was one of the largest supporters of the Coalition for Good Governance, “a group that aggressively pushes conspiracy theories about voter fraud in Georgia.”

Absolute And Unmitigated Liars": Former DC National Guard Official Says Generals Fabricated January 6th Account​

The memo follows Walker’s own public call for the inspector general to retract its detailed report on the events of Jan. 6, as first reported by The Washington Post. Walker told the Post he objected to specific allegations by the Pentagon watchdog that Matthews’ memo also criticizes, calling the inspector general’s report “inaccurate” and “sloppy work.” -Politico

BEST DAM CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

And the people that burns down are country and destroy billions in property damages, are VP will go out and help raise money to get these people out of jail in two hrs.

BUT THE PEOPLE ON JAN.6 ARE STILL IN JAIL.

WE HAVE AMERICAN PEOPLE IN AMERICA THAT ARE POLITICAL PRISONERS IN AMERICA.

WOW!!!!!

And the American people don't do nothing about it!!!!
YOU SHOULD BE CALLING YOUR HOUSE OF REPPRESENTATIVE AND YOUR SENATOR AND RAISE SOME HELL, WHO NEXT YOU!!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST DAM CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!

Attachments

• 8888888888888888888888.jpg
    8888888888888888888888.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
And the people that burns down are country and destroy billions in property damages, are VP will go out and help raise money to get these people out of jail in two hrs.

WOW!!!!!

YOU SHOULD BE CALLING YOUR HOUSE OF REPPRESENTATIVE AND YOUR SENATOR AND RAISE SOME HELL, WHO NEXT YOU!!!!

Adam Schiff Caught Doctoring Evidence Again During Congressional Investigation​

During January 6 Hearing, Schiff Doctored Text Messages Between Mark Meadows And Rep. Jim Jordan

Oops, he did it again. After leaking fake Donald Trump, Jr. emails, fabricating the transcript of a 2019 phone call between former President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s president, and lying about his interactions with the so-called whistleblower behind House Democrats’ first impeachment of Trump, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., is now running the same con against a fellow lawmaker. During a hearing Monday night on the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Adam Schiff claimed to have proof that a member of Congress texted former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to instruct former Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

Not only did Schiff misrepresent the substance of the text message and its source, he even doctored original text messages, which were obtained and reviewed by The Federalist in their entirety.

AND ADAM SCHIFF IS AS CORRUPT AS ANYBODY CAN BE, AND HES A HOUSE OF HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.
WHEN WILL PEOPLE START VOTING THESE CORRUPT OFFICAL OUT OF OFFICE!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town

WOW!!!!!

During January 6 Hearing, Schiff Doctored Text Messages Between Mark Meadows And Rep. Jim Jordan

Oops, he did it again. After leaking fake Donald Trump, Jr. emails, fabricating the transcript of a 2019 phone call between former President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s president, and lying about his interactions with the so-called whistleblower behind House Democrats’ first impeachment of Trump, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., is now running the same con against a fellow lawmaker. During a hearing Monday night on the riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, Adam Schiff claimed to have proof that a member of Congress texted former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows to instruct former Vice President Mike Pence to overturn the 2020 presidential election results.

Not only did Schiff misrepresent the substance of the text message and its source, he even doctored original text messages, which were obtained and reviewed by The Federalist in their entirety.

AND ADAM SCHIFF IS AS CORRUPT AS ANYBODY CAN BE, AND HES A HOUSE OF HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

WOW!!!!!

Committee on Ethics, they go after Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene!!!​

BUT THEY DO NOTHING TO ONE OF THE BIGGEST LIAR AND CORRUPT PERSON IN HOUSE OF REPESENTATIVE!!!
COMMITTEE OF ETHICS, THAT IS THE SECOND BIGGEST LIE NEXT TO ADAM SCHIFF!!
ETHICS MY ASS!!! FOOLS!!!!!!
https://ethics.house.gov/press-rele...er-committee-ethics-regarding-marjorie-taylor

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town

RULES OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES - 117th CONGRESS
There is hereby established by and for the House the following code of conduct, to be known as the ‘‘Code of Official Conduct’’:

1. A Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House shall behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House.

creditable: worthy of belief

THE ONLY REFLECT ON THE HOUSE IS ADAM SCHIFF IS A LYING CORRUPT OFFICAL AND THE COMMITTEE OF ETHIC HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW!!!

LET'S SEE, ADAM SCHIFF HAS
LIED TO CONGRESS,
I WOULD HAVE WENT TO JAIL!!!
HE'S LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX,
During January 6 Hearing, Schiff Doctored Text Messages Between Mark Meadows And Rep. Jim Jordan.
leaking fake Donald Trump, Jr. emails,
fabricating the transcript of a 2019 phone call between former President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s president,
about his interactions with the so-called whistleblower behind House Democrats’ first impeachment of Trump'

BUT THE COMMITTEE ON ETHICS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ADAM SCHIFF, COMMITTEE OF ETHICS MY ASS!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

JAN.6 IS JUST LIKE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX!!!!

THE DEMOCRATIC WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS AS BAD AS THE 1814
On August 24, 1814, as the War of 1812 raged on, invading British troops marched into Washington and set fire to the U.S. Capitol,

THE DEMOCRATIC WERE IN IT ALL THE WAY!!!!

THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE SENTORS WERE GOING TO SAY THE 2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!

LOOK THEY ARE ALL READY LYING AND CHANGE PAPERWORK.

IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE, WHY, WOULD YOU BE LYING AND CHANGING PAPERWORK!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
There is hereby established by and for the House the following code of conduct, to be known as the ‘‘Code of Official Conduct’’:

1. A Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House shall behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House.

THE ONLY REFLECT ON THE HOUSE IS ADAM SCHIFF IS A LYING CORRUPT OFFICAL AND THE COMMITTEE OF ETHIC HAS GONE OUT THE WINDOW!!!

LIED TO CONGRESS,
During January 6 Hearing, Schiff Doctored Text Messages Between Mark Meadows And Rep. Jim Jordan.
fabricating the transcript of a 2019 phone call between former President Donald Trump and Ukraine’s president,
about his interactions with the so-called whistleblower behind House Democrats’ first impeachment of Trump'

BUT THE COMMITTEE ON ETHICS HAVE DONE NOTHING TO ADAM SCHIFF, COMMITTEE OF ETHICS MY ASS!!!

THE DEMOCRATIC WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS AS BAD AS THE 1814 WAR
On August 24, 1814, as the War of 1812 raged on, invading British troops marched into Washington and set fire to the U.S. Capitol,

THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE SENATORS WERE GOING TO SAY THE 2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!

IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE, WHY, WOULD YOU BE LYING AND CHANGING PAPERWORK!!!

ADAM SCHIFF

WHAT A LYING CORRUPT PERSON!!

Not only did Schiff lie about the substance of the text message and its source, but he also even doctored the message and graphic that he displayed on screen during his statement. The full text message, which was forwarded to Meadows from Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, on the evening of Monday, Jan. 5, was significantly longer than what Schiff read and put on screen, but Schiff erased significant portions of the text and added punctuation where there was none to give the impression that Jordan himself was tersely directing Meadows to give orders to Pence on how to handle the electoral vote certification.

AND WE'RE THE COMMITTEE OF ETHICS AT!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

LIED TO CONGRESS,

THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE SENATORS WERE GOING TO SAY THE 2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!

ADAM SCHIFF

WHAT A LYING CORRUPT PERSON!!

Not only did Schiff lie about the substance of the text message and its source, but he also even doctored the message and graphic that he displayed on screen during his statement. The full text message, which was forwarded to Meadows from Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, on the evening of Monday, Jan. 5, was significantly longer than what Schiff read and put on screen, but Schiff erased significant portions of the text and added punctuation where there was none to give the impression that Jordan himself was tersely directing Meadows to give orders to Pence on how to handle the electoral vote certification.

AND WE'RE THE COMMITTEE OF ETHICS AT!!!

LIED TO CONGRESS,

Schiff may have mischaracterized Parnas evidence, documents show​

House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff appears to have mischaracterized a text message exchange between two players in the Ukraine saga, according to documents obtained by POLITICO

LOCK THIS CORRUPT OFFICAL UP!!!!

AS LONG AS YOU ARE A DEMOCRATIC BREAKING THE LAW NOTHING WILL HAPPEN!!!

COMMITTEE OF ETHICS MY ASS!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Jan. 6 committee admits to altering text message between Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan​

A spokesman said Wednesday that the graphics Rep. Adam Schiff showed during a Monday-night hearing about the newly obtained communications between top Trump officials had been reformatted to support the view that Meadows wanted Pence to overturn the election results.

plumber

Voice of a Town

Revolver Investigation Exposes Massive Web Of Unindicted Operatives Who Coordinated Alongside Ray Epps To Turn January 6th Into a Riot​

Holy Crap! Protester in MAGA Hat Spotted Next to Antifa’s John Sullivan on Jan. 5 Urged Protesters to Storm US Capitol on 6th — Is Identified — Smells Like Informant??​

The man made the comments while standing next to Jayden X, or John Sullivan – a known Antifa provocateur and organizer.
This man in a MAGA hat defends Antifa and Black Lives Matter, “Tomorrow… we need to go INTO THE CAPITOL!”

plumber

Voice of a Town

Revolver Investigation Exposes Massive Web Of Unindicted Operatives Who Coordinated Alongside Ray Epps To Turn January 6th Into a Riot​

Holy Crap! Protester in MAGA Hat Spotted Next to Antifa’s John Sullivan on Jan. 5 Urged Protesters to Storm US Capitol on 6th — Is Identified — Smells Like Informant??​

The man made the comments while standing next to Jayden X, or John Sullivan – a known Antifa provocateur and organizer.

Jan. 6 committee admits to altering text message between Mark Meadows and Jim Jordan​

A spokesman said Wednesday that the graphics Rep. Adam Schiff showed during a Monday-night hearing about the newly obtained communications between top Trump officials had been reformatted to support the view that Meadows wanted Pence to overturn the election results.

This man in a MAGA hat defends Antifa and Black Lives Matter, “Tomorrow… we need to go INTO THE CAPITOL!”

THE DEMOCRATIC WANT YOU TO BELIEVE THAT IT WAS AS BAD AS THE 1814

THEY HAD TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE SENTORS WERE GOING TO SAY THE 2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!

Like I have been saying, Jan. 6 was organized by the Democratic so one would protest the 2020 election because it was rigged!!!!

And the republican fell for it!!!

2020 President Election was rigged!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

WOW!!!!!

Trump demands China pay $60T in reparations for the coronavirus pandemic​

Dam President Trump WAS and will be again the GREASTEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!

TRUMP 2024

The COVID-19 pandemic rocked the world economy in 2020 and is blamed for more than 5.3 million deaths worldwide, according to Johns Hopkins University.​

Chinese health officials detected the new coronavirus virus in November 2019 in Wuhan, the capital of the country’s Hubei province. Beijing officially reported the virus to the World Health Organization in December of that year.

According to global health officials, the lag gave the outbreak time to spread and severely undercut the ability to impose quarantine measures.

Although the origins of the virus are still not clear, evidence indicates a laboratory accident at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology cannot be ruled out. The theory, which once was lambasted by Democrats as “xenophobic,” has recently gained traction in the public health community.

“I think the origins are so obvious,” said Mr. Trump. “I think if anybody thinks anything differently, they’re just kidding themselves.”

In May, nearly 20 of the nation’s leading scientists published a letter in the academic journal Science calling for further investigation into the origins of the virus.

“Theories of accidental release from a lab and zoonotic spillover [meaning transmitted from animals to humans] both remain viable,” the scientists wrote.

The Chinese government, for its part, denies the virus leaked from its facility in Wuhan.

A March report from a team of international virus experts failed to pinpoint the origin of the coronavirus during a visit to China. But the head of the World Health Organization, which assembled the team, criticized authorities in China for limiting access to investigators and questioned the WHO team’s dismissal of the laboratory origin theory.

“I do not believe that this assessment was extensive enough …,” WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said. “Although the team has concluded that a laboratory leak is the least likely hypothesis, this requires further investigation, potentially with additional missions involving specialist experts, which I am ready to deploy.”

A significant number of health professionals say the virus may have leaked through inadequate safety protocols at the Wuhan facility.

plumber

Voice of a Town
That is a good question?
ciUdaDAno&, Please tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?"

And here is another one when I ask ciudano& to list Biden accomplishment they never come back to the forum!!!!

Because Joe is for Joe and not for the American People!!!!

In 40 years in office Biden has never been right!!!!

Can anybody list Biden accomplishment!!!!