What's new

GOP

ciUdaDaNo&

Voice of One
Your party is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader. He present all the characteristics: delusional, sociopath, unstoppable, pathological narcissistic, has the idea that he is grandiose, fantasies of continuous success, sense of entitlement, explosive, only uses the word I, insensitive, destined for greatness, never wrong. The rest of you are followers that do nothing for the citizens of The USA. Only blocked anybody who tries and cares for this country. If you like communism so much, I suggest you move to Russia, I gather your leader can give you a good recommendation with his pals. I'm a concerned citizen.

plumber

Voice of a Town
Your party is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader. He present all the characteristics: delusional, sociopath, unstoppable, pathological narcissistic, has the idea that he is grandiose, fantasies of continuous success, sense of entitlement, explosive, only uses the word I, insensitive, destined for greatness, never wrong. The rest of you are followers that do nothing for the citizens of The USA. Only blocked anybody who tries and cares for this country. If you like communism so much, I suggest you move to Russia, I gather your leader can give you a good recommendation with his pals. I'm a concerned citizen.
WOW, You need to get a life. President Trump, done more for this country than any other President.
And if the Republican Party was not YELLOW, President Trump could have done more.
BUT MITCH IS A YELLOW BELLIED COWARD, ONLY IN IT TO LINE HIS POCKETS!!
Obama was and IDOIT!!
The Democratic are DESTORYING THIS COUNTRY!!
DITCH MITCH IN 2024
LET'S DO A MUELLER INVESTIGATION INTO MITCH AFFAIRS LIKE THEY DID PRESIDENT Trump!!!!!!!
OH,GOP IS A FUC----- JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YELLOW BELLIED COWARD ONLY IN IT TO LINE THERE POCKETS!!

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR VOTING FOR THE INFRASTRUVTURE BILL, THIS IS WHY WE ARE 30 TRILLION DOLLAR IN DEBT.

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHIP OF FOOLS AND YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
I would like to ask mitch one thing.
how come you are not filing for impeachment or the 25th amendment.

We have a illegitimate President, and if you was not so yellow, on Jan. 6 you should have protest it, but again you are YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!

All the thing that they done to President Trump, and you or the GOP is doing nothing.
You and the GOP are nothing but YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS.
And you want me to vote Republican in 2022 and 2024, DON'T COUNT ON IT, YOUR TO YELLOW FOR ME.

BOO, I BET YOU JUMP, YOUR SO YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Dems Using Budget To Create 'Amnesty For Millions'​

And I bet old YELLOW BELLIED ( McConnell ) VOTES FOR IT !!!!

When will the American people WAKE UP !!!!!!!

We have a government that is for everybody else, BUT not for the American people !!!

When Biden won the rigged election, I said I hope he breaks it off in the American people ass, and it looks like he's doing that.

The American people ARE the DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!

The United States is the GREATEST place in the WORLD, And what do American people do, they elect people that are destroying America.

When your tax's go up and you are paying 5.00 gal. for gas, interest rate 18% to buy a house (IN 1987) I don't want to hear the American people whining!!!!

Come on Joe, break it off in the American people ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS A SCAM ON THE AMERCAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE BIDEN IS A ILLEGMATE PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch McConnell is a loser, chicken little to scare to do anything, WHAT A LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you dumb ass keep voting him in !!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town

Dems Using Budget To Create 'Amnesty For Millions'​

And I bet old YELLOW BELLIED ( McConnell ) VOTES FOR IT !!!!

When will the American people WAKE UP !!!!!!!

We have a government that is for everybody else, BUT not for the American people !!!

When Biden won the rigged election, I said I hope he breaks it off in the American people ass, and it looks like he's doing that.

The American people ARE the DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!

The United States is the GREATEST place in the WORLD, And what do American people do, they elect people that are destroying America.

When your tax's go up and you are paying 5.00 gal. for gas, interest rate 18% to buy a house (IN 1987) I don't want to hear the American people whining!!!!

Come on Joe, break it off in the American people ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS A SCAM ON THE AMERCAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE BIDEN IS A ILLEGMATE PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch McConnell is a loser, chicken little to scare to do anything, WHAT A LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you dumb ass keep voting him in !!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKT67QE1XHucU5D7OyJ8FA
Just to show you how yellow the Republican Party is!!!​

Joe Biden is breaking Supreme Court ruling to remain Mexico.​

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

BUT IT'S ANYTHING BUT REMAIN IN MEXICO,​

SO WE'RE ARE THE YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS REPUBLICAN AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

BUT PAKISTAN GETS 25 MILLION FOR GENDER STUDIES,​

NANCY SKANK PELOSI GETS 200 MILLIONS GOLF PARK.​

BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE,​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

YOU GET SIX HUNDRED BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!​

plumber

Voice of a Town
I would like to ask mitch one thing.
how come you are not filing for impeachment or the 25th amendment.

We have a illegitimate President, and if you was not so yellow, on Jan. 6 you should have protest it, but again you are YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!

All the thing that they done to President Trump, and you or the GOP is doing nothing.
You and the GOP are nothing but YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS.
And you want me to vote Republican in 2022 and 2024, DON'T COUNT ON IT, YOUR TO YELLOW FOR ME.

BOO, I BET YOU JUMP, YOUR SO YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, let see on December 3 how many Republican sucks the Democrats ASS!!!!!!!!

They will vote to raise the debt ceiling, Even though we are 30 TRILLON IN DEBT!!!!!!!!

AND WATCH HOW MUCH PORK WILL BE IN IT!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO LEARN, HOW TO MANAGE A THEIR BUDGET!!!!!!!!!

AND NOT ALL THIS WASTEFUL SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!