What's new

Former Obama White House advisor Seth Andrew arrested, accused of stealing from charter school he founded

plumber

Voice of a Town
This is shocking. Somehow I thought it would make a lot more sense if it reads "Former Trump Advisor...". Bias much :rolleyes:

View attachment 105
Like I said I can believe it, But why is Obama not lock up.

The Obama administration has been the most lawless in U.S. history. Here are just a few examples to prove it.

How Obama Ignored Constitutional Checks and Balances
1. The Chrysler Bailout
2. Obamacare Implementation
3. Political Profiling by the IRS
4. Recess Appointments
5. DACA and DAPA
AND I COULD GO ON.

AND WE'RE WAS MITCH WHEN ALL THIS WAS GOING ON.

I WOULD SAY HIDING IN THE BASEMENT WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEG !!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see,

The Obama Administration's Unprecedented Lawlessness

'OBAMAGATE' is 'the biggest political crime in American history​

plumber

Voice of a Town
This is shocking. Somehow I thought it would make a lot more sense if it reads "Former Trump Advisor...". Bias much :rolleyes:

View attachment 105

Talk of the County: 'President Obama is the biggest liar'​

Lies
We found out who President Obama was. That would be himself. He spoke for 37 minutes at a Democratic rally and he said I, me or my, at least 97 times. So we know who Barack Obama was. We also know that he told the biggest lie in American history about the health care plan. As I listened to him speak, I thought he was talking about himself when he said they divide people against this group and that group, and you pit them against each other. That’s exactly what he did his entire time when he was in office. It’s the same way with the Democrats now. They say don’t believe your non-lying eyes. They say don’t believe your hearing ears because President Obama is the biggest liar. He lies about the big things that cost people money. President Trump exaggerates the truth, but it’s only about the size of crowds and grandiose speculations about little things that don’t matter. So, yeah, President Trump lies about little stuff that doesn’t matter, and Democratic presidents lie about big stuff that does matter.

plumber

Voice of a Town

View attachment 105

Lies
We found out who President Obama was. That would be himself. He spoke for 37 minutes at a Democratic rally and he said I, me or my, at least 97 times. So we know who Barack Obama was. We also know that he told the biggest lie in American history about the health care plan. As I listened to him speak, I thought he was talking about himself when he said they divide people against this group and that group, and you pit them against each other. That’s exactly what he did his entire time when he was in office. It’s the same way with the Democrats now. They say don’t believe your non-lying eyes. They say don’t believe your hearing ears because President Obama is the biggest liar. He lies about the big things that cost people money. President Trump exaggerates the truth, but it’s only about the size of crowds and grandiose speculations about little things that don’t matter. So, yeah, President Trump lies about little stuff that doesn’t matter, and Democratic presidents lie about big stuff that does matter.
Like I said I can believe it, But why is Obama not lock up.

The Obama administration has been the most lawless in U.S. history. Here are just a few examples to prove it.

How Obama Ignored Constitutional Checks and Balances
1. The Chrysler Bailout
2. Obamacare Implementation
3. Political Profiling by the IRS
4. Recess Appointments
5. DACA and DAPA
AND I COULD GO ON.

AND WE'RE WAS MITCH WHEN ALL THIS WAS GOING ON.

I WOULD SAY HIDING IN THE BASEMENT WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEG !!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see,

The Obama Administration's Unprecedented Lawlessness

'OBAMAGATE' is 'the biggest political crime in American history

As early as March 2017, Trump alleged that Obama had illegally wiretapped the billionaire businessman at Trump Tower during the 2016 presidential election campaign, comparing the alleged surveillance to the Nixon-era Watergate scandal and they did!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Lies

Obama’s list of lies is long​

Some of Obama’s lies include his promise that we could keep our health plans, doctors and hospitals and would lower cost of health insurance, and not one penny of ObamaCare would be used to perform abortion

He falsely blamed the Benghazi terrorist attack on an American videographer and engineered his jailing for more than a year. He claims to know nothing about Fast and Furious operation, yet used executive privilege to keep from turning over documents.

He used the IRS to target conservative organizations with intrusive questions, and to intimidate donors to Mitt Romney and conducted surveillance of reporters he does not like (such as those with FOX); appointed a shadow government of 30 or more “czars” thereby evading the Senate confirmation process; collected and stored data from cell phone calls, emails, and Web searches in violation of the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment, then lied to Congress about the fact that our government is collecting bulk data about law-abiding Americans.

According to writer Alex Newman who has written on the corruption within the Obama administrations: “The president himself made the infamous ‘Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians’ list due to a series of scandals and broken promises that have plagued virtually his entire time occupying the White House. Lawless behavior, regular violations of the U.S. Constitution, unprecedented secrecy, and abuse of so-called ‘executive privilege’ to protect his senior officials all contributed to Obama’s designation as one of the most crooked politicians

Like I said, THE MOST CORRUPT ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY

plumber

Voice of a Town
I can believe that.
Obama administration in my opinion was the most CORRUPT EVER!!!!!!!!

Former Obama White House advisor Seth Andrew arrested,​

BUT WAIT COULD THIS BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama Facing 20 Years In PRISON After What He Quietly Just Did To Trump​

In fact, reports have surfaced showing that Obama is quietly “leading the charge to ‘oust’ Donald Trump from the presidency by either forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.” This was confirmed even more so by former Attorney General Eric Holder who explained that Obama was returning to Washington, D.C. as a full-time political operative.

Like everything else he’s done in the past, it took strong convincing to get Obama to lead the efforts as the spineless man was reportedly “weary” after doing nothing for a full 2 terms. However, there’s a very good reason the idiot may want to think twice before pushing this envelope any further.

As it turns out, Obama is actually teetering on the brink of illegal activity and maybe even treasonous behavior. Even better yet, he could find himself in a court of law, facing up to 20 years behind bars for his self-righteous pursuit of America’s destruction:

For being a “Constitutional scholar,” it doesn’t seem like Obama actually knows all that much about the law. If he did, then he’d definitely know what “sedition” is — the act of trying to actively overthrow the U.S. government as outlined by U.S. code 2384 — given the hefty consequence that comes to those who violate the law.

IF IT COULD ONLY BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can believe that.

Mad World News previously reported on how Obama is using his Washington, D.C. home as a makeshift base of operations for the so-called “Trump resistance.” Most recently, he has been joined by ex-senior adviser Valerie Jarrett, who oddly moved in with the Obamas, in a desperate attempt to ramp up their failing efforts – but they are long from done.
In fact, reports have surfaced showing that Obama is quietly “leading the charge to ‘oust’ Donald Trump from the presidency by either forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.” This was confirmed even more so by former Attorney General Eric Holder who explained that Obama was returning to Washington, D.C. as a full-time political operative.

Like everything else he’s done in the past, it took strong convincing to get Obama to lead the efforts as the spineless man was reportedly “weary” after doing nothing for a full 2 terms. However, there’s a very good reason the idiot may want to think twice before pushing this envelope any further.

As it turns out, Obama is actually teetering on the brink of illegal activity and maybe even treasonous behavior. Even better yet, he could find himself in a court of law, facing up to 20 years behind bars for his self-righteous pursuit of America’s destruction:

For being a “Constitutional scholar,” it doesn’t seem like Obama actually knows all that much about the law. If he did, then he’d definitely know what “sedition” is — the act of trying to actively overthrow the U.S. government as outlined by U.S. code 2384 — given the hefty consequence that comes to those who violate the law.

hen again, maybe he should try his luck. There’s a large portion of this country that believes he should already be in prison for betraying our nation the way he did when he was in charge. As the old saying goes, “It’s better late than never.”

IF THIS COULD ONLY BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama divided American more than any other president !!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
I can believe that.

Former Obama White House advisor Seth Andrew arrested,​

BUT WAIT COULD THIS BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF IT COULD ONLY BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can believe that.

Mad World News previously reported on how Obama is using his Washington, D.C. home as a makeshift base of operations for the so-called “Trump resistance.” Most recently, he has been joined by ex-senior adviser Valerie Jarrett, who oddly moved in with the Obamas, in a desperate attempt to ramp up their failing efforts – but they are long from done.

hen again, maybe he should try his luck. There’s a large portion of this country that believes he should already be in prison for betraying our nation the way he did when he was in charge. As the old saying goes, “It’s better late than never.”

IF THIS COULD ONLY BE TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama divided American more than any other president !!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

View attachment 105

Biden Unveils $1.75T ‘Build Back Better’ Framework​

Joe Biden unveiled the final framework of his “Build Back Better” agenda and continued to claim the bill would cost American taxpayers nothing.

“Over the next 10 years, it will not add to the deficit at all,” he claimed. “It will actually reduce the deficit.”

And if you believe that, I'm GOD!! How dumb does he think the American People are!!!

The final bill doesn’t include a previously proposed billionaire’s tax,

Thank God

a proposal to allow IRS surveillance of American’s bank accounts.

That's what I want!!! They are out of there mind!!!

Economists have said spending trillions of dollars on Biden’s social agenda will make the current inflation pressures worse.

Do you think so!!!! way to go Brandon way to go

plumber

Voice of a Town

View attachment 105

Hillary Clinton pushed phony Trump investigation​

WOW, And how come Hillary Clinton is NOT in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!

If this was you or I, we would all ready be in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the most corrupt government EVER!!!!!!

You can break all the laws you want, and never be held accountable, as long as you are a DEMOCRATIC!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
I can believe that.
COULD THIS BE TRUE!!!!!!
PLEASE GOD LET IT BE TRUE!!!!!

BREAKING: HILLARY CLINTON TO BE JAILED OVER CONSPIRACY AGAINST DONALD TRUMP​

Hillary Clinton was whistled and booed the last time she was seen in public. She is on the news again after she got implicated for her role in the conspiracy against Donald Trump. Things can’t get any worse for her right now as her former aide has just been g for lying to the FBI. Since then, the aide has been revealing more about her atrocities which might eventually lead her to jail.

Special counsel Durham has released Hillary’s connections behind the “Steele Dossier” smear. This recent revelations has raised questions and arguements about the role played by the FBI and the Justice department. Durham’s indictment of Clinton campaign adviser Michael Sussman for lying to the FBI about attempts to link Trump to a Kremlin-connected bank was a master stroke, but it was just the beginning.

Last week, Durham exposed the Hillary connections behind the notorious Steele Dossier, the compendium of anonymous smears, supposedly from Russian sources, that electrified the media and the liberal-left mob.

The recent accusation is a very important step, but critical questions remain about the involvement of senior Obama administration officials and government agencies, mainly the Justice Department and the FBI in the years-long attack on Trump.