Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approve

• Dissaprove

• Total voters

plumber

Voice of a Village
What is your approval rating of Senator Lindsey Graham?
I used to like MR Graham, But now I think he sucks. Under President Trump you tried to do right, but now your back with the swamp.

I remember when MR Gramm was like MR Scott, trying to make America better.
I like MR Scott, but MR Gramm has fallen into the sewer with the other sewer rats.

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Village
What is your approval rating of Senator Lindsey Graham?

Just to show you how yellow the Republican Party is!!!​

Joe Biden is breaking Supreme Court ruling to remain Mexico.​

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

BUT IT'S ANYTHING BUT REMAIN IN MEXICO,​

SO WE'RE ARE THE YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS REPUBLICAN AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

BUT PAKISTAN GETS 25 MILLION FOR GENDER STUDIES,​

NANCY SKANK PELOSI GETS 200 MILLIONS GOLF PARK.​

BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE,​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

YOU GET SIX HUNDRED BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!​

AngelaW

Voice of One
What is your approval rating of Senator Lindsey Graham? 0% approval rating. If you want to play both sides of the aisle, act like a RHINO, and not listen to the people that voted for you - you can and will be replaced with someone who IS FOR THE PEOPLE!

AngelaW

Voice of One
What is your approval rating of Senator Lindsey Graham? 0% approval rating. If you want to play both sides of the aisle, act like a RHINO, and not listen to the people that voted for you - you can and will be replaced with someone who IS FOR THE PEOPLE!

Just to show you how yellow the Republican Party is!!!​

Joe Biden is breaking Supreme Court ruling to remain Mexico.​

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

BUT IT'S ANYTHING BUT REMAIN IN MEXICO,​

SO WE'RE ARE THE YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS REPUBLICAN AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

BUT PAKISTAN GETS 25 MILLION FOR GENDER STUDIES,​

NANCY SKANK PELOSI GETS 200 MILLIONS GOLF PARK.​

BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE,​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

YOU GET SIX HUNDRED BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!​

Oh, but we do get something…we get to PAY for it! This illegitimate administration is destroying America. We have to get these people out of office and never forget what their agenda truly is for America and the American people. We fell asleep at the wheel..all while America was and is being destroyed from the inside.