What's new

Approval Rating - Bill Hagerty (R)

Approval Rating

• Total voters

suzane

Voice of One
What is your approval rating of Senator Bill Hagerty?
Approval rating: 0
We have ZERO REPRESENTATION by any o f our elected officials while we are being taken over by China; Communism, Treason and MEDICAL TYRANNY!
SEN HAGERTY does NOTHING in fighting for the ppl. Sen Blackburn does nothing in fighting for the ppl BUT SHE FIGHTS FOR CUBA!
The vaccine is a germ line injection. Transfection is the orocess used which is GENETIC MODIFICATION of the HUMAN ORGANISM. 12K MURDERED and thats at less than 1% reporting!!!! 1/2M adversely affected at less than 1% reporting!!! UN has been invited to INVADE our land!
Hagertys DC OFFICE upholds EO as being superior to the constitution and that if the BIOWEAPON JAB is mandated by EO THAT EO OVERRIDES THE CONSTITUTIN!!! REALLY? WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO HAVE THESE PPL WORKING FOR YOU???
WHERE IS OUR REPRESENTATION from anyone?? As far as I am concerned WE HAVE NO REPRESENTATION! WE ELECTED TRAITORS!
We, as a nation are being torn apart via a COLIR REVOLUTION and our elected _______ are watching and allowing it! Our Military is targeting the ppl. Pentagon gave UN a base in VA and NOTHING BEING DONE OR SAID! WHY???
WHY DO WE HAVE POLITICAL PRISONERS??? WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED 2B TORTURED??? WHO ATE YOU PPL? ARE YOU HUMAN??

PegMcKJones

Voice of One
I think Senator Haggerty is doing a heck of a lot more than Ms. Blackburn.
I appreciate the fact he ACTUALLY SPOKE OUT against the, utterly ridiculous, infrastructure bill, stopping RINOs in their tracks! Do not give Biden a “win”, he had committed TREASON, he needs to be impeached, YESTERDAY!

Tom N.

Voice of One
Thank you for standing up for me and America as a Tennessean I hope you can rally enough support from the Rhinos to defeat this bill it should be paid for we need infrastructure but real infrastructure not all this wasteful spending