Approval Rating

• Strongly Approve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approve

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

plumber

Voice of a Village
He let he's hate for Trump, get in the way.

He's and ass wipe for the democrat, after he's term is up, he will be gone!!!!!!!

Just to show you how yellow the Republican Party is!!!​

Joe Biden is breaking Supreme Court ruling to remain Mexico.​

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

BUT IT'S ANYTHING BUT REMAIN IN MEXICO,​

SO WE'RE ARE THE YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS REPUBLICAN AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

BUT PAKISTAN GETS 25 MILLION FOR GENDER STUDIES,​

NANCY SKANK PELOSI GETS 200 MILLIONS GOLF PARK.​

BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE,​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

YOU GET SIX HUNDRED BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!​

plumber

Voice of a Village
He let he's hate for Trump, get in the way.

He's and ass wipe for the democrat, after he's term is up, he will be gone!!!!!!!
He and ASS WIPE for the democrat, every time the democrat needs a Republican to vote there way, here Mitt sucking the democrats ASS!!!!!!!!!
In addition to Republican Senator Susan Collins, Republican Senators Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney pledged their support for Jackson Monday

YOU ARE A FOOL!

red to orange+

Voice of a Village

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

In addition to Republican Senator Susan Collins, Republican Senators Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney pledged their support for Jackson Monday

YOU ARE

red to orange+

Voice of a Village

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!! !!!!!​

Ketanji Brown Jackson is also on the Board of a Progressive private school. Ugh! "what is a woman?" I couldn't believe she couldnn't come up with SOMETHING instead of that blank look she had on her face.

YOU ARE