Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approve

• Dissaprove

• Total voters

plumber

Voice of a Village
What is your approval rating of Senator Elizabeth Warren?
Senator Elizabeth Warren, What a liar she is, how many years did she used I'm native American to improve her life.

If she was native American, how come it took her 30 years to take the test to show that my dog is more native American than her!!!!

Nearly a week after Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) apologized to the Cherokee Nation for a controversial DNA test that suggested she had Native American heritage, a new report has emerged that Warren identified as American Indian in the 1980s.

Why did you not take the test in the 80s, OH because it move you in front of the line over other people!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

HBorges

Voice of a Village
THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE WATCH!!!!!!
The Senator should be ashamed of herself for raising the debt ceiling. This will kill our economy! Also, how can he be in favor of all the migrants that are flooding our borders. This will lead to more crime and shootings all around the country. This is is all about lining the pockets of the rich! Big Pharma and Tech companies you are All selling out the American People! All the senators that voted for this should be Fired! And they should be ashamed of themselves, allowing CRT to creep into our schools.

plumber

Voice of a Village
The Senator should be ashamed of herself for raising the debt ceiling. This will kill our economy! Also, how can he be in favor of all the migrants that are flooding our borders. This will lead to more crime and shootings all around the country. This is is all about lining the pockets of the rich! Big Pharma and Tech companies you are All selling out the American People! All the senators that voted for this should be Fired! And they should be ashamed of themselves, allowing CRT to creep into our schools.

Armed cartel members reportedly taunt Texas National Guard​

AND DO YOU THINK, THEY GIVE A DAM!!!!!!!!

Watch on December 3 how many Republican votes for it!!!!!!!!

We are 30 Trillion in debt, You know if it was for the American People, I can see it, BUT NOTHING FOR YOU AND ME BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

red to orange+

Voice of a Village

Armed cartel members reportedly taunt Texas National Guard​

AND DO YOU THINK, THEY GIVE A DAM!!!!!!!!

Watch on December 3 how many Republican votes for it!!!!!!!!

We are 30 Trillion in debt, You know if it was for the American People, I can see it, BUT NOTHING FOR YOU AND ME BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE WORLD YOU GET EVERYTHING FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh! You're right. Biden and his political machine are proof of how corrupt the government is. My plan for "Biden's Border"? get federally subsidized buses (without air conditioning or heat) and pile the illegals onto each bus . The "Migration Journey" will then drop entire busloads of the 60,000 that ARE COMING onto the front of the nation's capital building in Washington, DC. Joe needs to see what he's doing to the country.