What's new

Not a leader

Leanna MAttea

Voice of One
A leader leads, listens to all sides, not just his own people. You shared some very strong comments on 1/6 and trump’s part in the insurrection. Now you have backtracked and plan to filibuster this important Bill. The country needs to know the truth of who was involved, even though you apparently would rather hide the facts.
Do your job Senator!!

Walter701

Voice of One
A leader leads, listens to all sides, not just his own people. You shared some very strong comments on 1/6 and trump’s part in the insurrection. Now you have backtracked and plan to filibuster this important Bill. The country needs to know the truth of who was involved, even though you apparently would rather hide the facts.
Do your job Senator!!
I agree we should have this commission. These leaders in power that took part in this disgraceful act need to answer for their actions.

plumber

Voice of a Town
Do your job Senator!!
But you for got your talking about Mitch !!
A two face lying corrupt politician !!!!!!!!

Everybody knows the 2020 Election was a SCAM on the American People, BUT we're is Mitch.
Running away with tail between his leg.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR VOTING FOR THE INFRASTRUVTURE BILL, THIS IS WHY WE ARE 30 TRILLION DOLLAR IN DEBT.

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHIP OF FOOLS AND YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
Do your job Senator!!
Senator Mitch McConnell, Republican of Kentucky and the minority leader, and a majority of his party have vowed to withhold their support for raising the debt ceiling under a Democratic-controlled government, arguing that it is the ruling party’s responsibility to finance the federal spending they have endorsed.

Everybody knows the 2020 Election was a SCAM on the American People, BUT we're is Mitch.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR VOTING FOR THE INFRASTRUVTURE BILL, THIS IS WHY WE ARE 30 TRILLION DOLLAR IN DEBT.

Hey, McConnel how come you never do anything!!!

‘Brilliant Move’ By Founding Fathers Could Become Joe Biden’s Worst Nightmare​

According to recent polls, many Americans believe the Democrats are trying to steal the election, and we can say “are trying” because of the brilliance of the framers of the Constitution. The constitutional process of electing the president is not over yet. You don’t want to miss how this could become the worst nightmare for Joe Biden and his supporters.

According to recent polls, many Americans believe the Democrats are trying to steal the election, and we can say “are trying” because of the brilliance of the framers of the Constitution. The constitutional process of electing the president is not over yet. You don’t want to miss how this could become the worst nightmare for Joe Biden and his supporters.

Those words echo today as we face the biggest constitutional crisis this nation has ever seen. Robert Curry reminds us of the reality of our situation via American Greatness.

“Those who deny the obvious fact that the Democrats stole the vote know the truth as well as you do. They are following that protocol loved by totalitarians everywhere, the Big Lie; simply keep repeating the Lie no matter what happens,” Curry said.

The Big Lie comes in two varieties. In the first version, there is no evidence of wrongdoing in the election when you and I voted. In the second version, the Electoral College has spoken and that’s the end of it.

Both versions are obviously false. There is overwhelming evidence of fraud, and the political process is not over. The people who say it is over know better.

Curry then reminds us our Founding Fathers put into place “a process” knowing corruption would happen in our elections.

It’s important for us to remember that we are still in the midst of the political process. That is why the Democrats and their minions in the media and the Republican Party are now rolling out a barrage of Big Lie propaganda. The Democrats also need to win this phase of the political process to get away with stealing the election. The election is ongoing.
An aroused American public that refuses to accept this attempt to steal the election from them will make it possible for those in Congress to do what they generally try to avoid doing—living up to their constitutional duty. They should not certify this attempt to steal the election.

“What happens then?” Curry asked. “In simplest terms, the new House of Representatives, presided over by Vice President Mike Pence will choose the president. Since each state has one vote and there are more Republican-led delegations in Congress, a reasonable expectation is that the winner of this three-step process will be Donald Trump, the man who actually won the first step in the process—thanks to the brilliance of America’s Founders.”

Curry goes on to outline what happens in the Senate:

And, also according to the framers’ design, the new Senate chooses the vice president, with each senator assigned one vote. This provision of the Constitution elevates the results of the two senatorial elections in Georgia to unusual importance. The voters in Georgia have a special opportunity to “stop the steal”—again thanks to the Founders’ brilliance.
The people who came to America were different from their neighbors who stayed behind—more self-reliant, more resourceful, more willing to face great challenges in order to seize the opportunities life in America offered. America was different because Americans were different.

hus, our election process was designed differently. One of the biggest differences has to do with the power of We the People. For it to work, the American Idea—government by, for, and of the people under the Constitution—requires American citizens who have that certain something that sets Americans apart.

The 2020 presidential election raises a question: will Americans sit back and wait for authorities to rescue us or will we rise to the occasion? Will the people demand that unless this is fixed we refuse to be governed?

Americans are exceptional. We fought the most-deadly military in the world to gain our liberty, and that American spirit of our ancestors lives in us today. That’s one thing the elites didn’t count on.

You couldn't lead a dog to water!!!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

MITCH HAVE TO GO, HE'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST TWO FACE BACKSTABBING FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE SENATE!!!!

Bill Mitchell

And once more, as the Democrats and Biden are going down for the count, McConnell races in to save them. This loser has got to go.

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
MITCH HAVE TO GO, HE'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST TWO FACE BACKSTABBING FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE SENATE!!!!

Bill Mitchell

And once more, as the Democrats and Biden are going down for the count, McConnell races in to save them. This loser has got to go.
Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. I heard Mitch say recently that Republicans are not attacking voting rights. Not so! Nineteen Republican-dominated states have changed their election laws since the 2020 election to disadvantage minorities.

Mitch poses the biggest threat to our democracy second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

plumber

Voice of a Town
Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. I heard Mitch say recently that Republicans are not attacking voting rights. Not so! Nineteen Republican-dominated states have changed their election laws since the 2020 election to disadvantage minorities.

Mitch poses the biggest threat to our democracy second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

As much as I don't like Mitch, they are not attacking voting rights. They have changed their laws, only to stop the Democratic from CHEATING.

If showing an ID to vote, or to make sure that you are legal citizen before you vote is a good thing!!!

Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. They all do that, but the worst one has to be Adam Schiff is the most corrupt and the BIGGEST LIAR EVER!!! OR Nancy Pelosi WOW WHAT A LIAR!!!!

President Trump was the GREATEST President ever!!!

PROVE ME WRONG ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Biden has to be the worst President ever!!

Well illegitimate President!!!!!

2020 Election was rigged!!!
We have the best dam corrupt government money can buy!!!!

Last edited:

ChristianMan

Voice of One
As much as I don't like Mitch, they are not attacking voting rights. They have changed their laws, only to stop the Democratic from CHEATING.

If showing an ID to vote, or to make sure that you are legal citizen before you vote is a good thing!!!

Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. They all do that, but the worst one has to be Adam Schiff is the most corrupt and the BIGGEST LIAR EVER!!! OR Nancy Pelosi WOW WHAT A LIAR!!!!

second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

It is stunning how psychotic people find and follow each other.

Trump is a liar and a conman, anyone with any legitimate interest in figuring out which side is telling the truth and which side is lying can easily figure it out.

I pray for our country, in Jesus name, for us all to have eyes to see, ears to hear, a heart to feel, and wisdom to discern truth from lies.

Please stop 'yelling' at people, their views are actually correct.
Biden is a genuinely good man. He is not corrupt. He's just not.
Trump is a genuinely evil, selfish man. This cannot be easier to figure out.

Please go ahead and listen to Trump's own niece (She is an actual psychologist) at: https://www.amazon.com/Too-Much-Never-Enough-Dangerous/dp/1982141468
or listen to Trump's own words with these great interview/books by Bob Woodward: Rage, Peril, Fear

...and everybody, contact your senators and demand they support: For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

God Bless America

ChristianMan

Voice of One

second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

Trump is a liar and a conman, anyone with any legitimate interest in figuring out which side is telling the truth and which side is lying can easily figure it out.

I pray for our country, in Jesus name, for us all to have eyes to see, ears to hear, a heart to feel, and wisdom to discern truth from lies.

Please go ahead and listen to Trump's own niece (She is an actual psychologist) at: https://www.amazon.com/Too-Much-Never-Enough-Dangerous/dp/1982141468
or listen to Trump's own words with these great interview/books by Bob Woodward: Rage, Peril, Fear

...and everybody, contact your senators and demand they support: For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

God Bless America

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America
WOW, BIDEN IS A LIAR AND A CORRUPT PERSON!!!

AND FOR A PRESIDENT HE IS THE BIGGEST DUMB-ASS EVER TO SET IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

AND THE ONLY REASON BIDEN IS PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATIC CHEATED!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED, BIDEN IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!

TRUMP FOR 2024 BEST DAM PRESIDENT EVER!!!!

WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE BUT FUC- THING UP!!!

BIDEN THE RETARD!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America

God Bless America

Attachments

• llllllllllllllll.jpg
    llllllllllllllll.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America
.and everybody, contact your senators and demand they support: For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULL SHIT I EVER HEARD, FOR THE PEOPLE MY ASS? TO MAKE TO STEAL ALL THE ELECTION!!!

WHEN DO DEMOCRATIC EVER DO ANYTHING FOR THE PEOPLE, ONLY TO LINE THIER POCKETS!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America
.and everybody, contact your senators and demand they support: For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULL SHIT I EVER HEARD, FOR THE PEOPLE MY ASS? TO MAKE TO STEAL ALL THE ELECTION!!!

WHEN DO DEMOCRATIC EVER DO ANYTHING FOR THE PEOPLE, ONLY TO LINE THIER POCKETS!!!

WOW, BIDEN IS A LIAR AND A CORRUPT PERSON!!!

AND FOR A PRESIDENT HE IS THE BIGGEST DUMB-ASS EVER TO SET IN THE WHITE HOUSE!!

AND THE ONLY REASON BIDEN IS PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE THE DEMOCRATIC CHEATED!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED, BIDEN IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!

TRUMP FOR 2024 BEST DAM PRESIDENT EVER!!!!

WHAT HAS BIDEN DONE BUT FUC- THING UP!!!

BIDEN THE RETARD!!!!
I want you to list all of Joe Biden accomplishment.
Please list them so everybody can laugh!!!!

Let see nothing, he is a RETARD!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America
Biden,
More Americans have died from COVID-19 during President Biden‘s first nine months in office than during the first nine months of the pandemic under Donald Trump’s presidency, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

Joe Biden supplied the Taliban terrorist organization and their Islamist accomplices with several years’ worth of US armaments.

Now the Biden administration is going to send the Taliban terrorists millions in humanitarian aid.

The US Senate has verified that the Biden corruption scandal is not Russian disinformation; it is real. Biden insider-turned-whistleblower, Tony Bobulinski, submitted thousands of pages into evidence that included direct testimony, financial records, text messages, emails, documents and audio recordings. The Senate has confirmed Bobulinski’s evidence as genuine. Bobulinski’s evidence makes it crystal clear that Joe Biden had direct knowledge of the Biden family’s ongoing, decades-long, worldwide influence-peddling scheme, which Biden lied to America about.

Afghan Now In Custody for Raping Teenager After Biden’s State Department Did Not Fully Vet Afghan Nationals Entering Country

You know, you all ways hear that President Trump was for RUSSIA, But I never did see President Trump ever give RUSSIA anything!!!

BUT Joe Biden have gave RUSSIA BILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

The Nord Stream 2, there was a bipartisan bill on this to not let it be complete!!!

Ashley Biden was molested and had an inappropriate shower with Father, quotes Stolen Diary

DAM HE SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT PERSON!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America
Biden,
Number one: No doubt that Biden's greatest failure was the loss of Afghanistan without a shot being fired.

Number two: The complete breakdown on our southern border as we watch thousands of illegal aliens cross our border daily

Number three: Under Biden and Democratic mayors and governors, crimes and murders have jumped dramatically in our major cities

Number four: When you fill your gas tank and gas prices are up more than $1 since President Trump, you realize how Trump's goal of America being energy independent had paid off.

Number five: Significant inflation.

As Biden's poll numbers are tanking dramatically, especially among independents, it is not surprising based on his accumulation of failures.

Iran nuclear deal, It also freed up billions of dollars which Iran can now use in its continued effort to fund terrorism around the globe. This sent a clear message of weakness to our allies in the Middle East and will only benefit Iran – the world’s premier funder of terrorism.

President Biden has consistently failed to stand up to China, which is our single biggest competitor. We know that the Chinese Communist Party intentionally withheld information about the spread of the COVID-19 virus as early as December of 2019.

LOOKS LIKE A RETARD TO ME!!!​

plumber

Voice of a Town

The 10 Worst Things Joe Biden Has Done in His Political Career​

1. Anita Hill Hearings​

When Christine Blasey Ford testified in front of Congress about Brett Kavanaugh’s attempted sexual assault, it depressingly mirrored another testimony like this from Anita Hill about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s sexual harassment in 1994—when Joe Biden and Orrin Hatch oversaw a disastrous testimony that they structured. Biden called no independent experts and forced Hill to defend herself alone against an avalanche of immensely powerful white men, and Joe Biden has since apologized and said he wished he would have done more. This is an ongoing theme with Uncle Joe, where he royally screwed up in the past, defended himself in the past, and then apologized in a more tolerant future that his political instincts are clearly not geared towards.

2. 1994 Crime Bill​

In 2016, Joe Biden defended his crime bill that is as responsible for mass incarceration as any other piece of legislation passed in the last forty years, saying:

”I’m not ashamed of [the Crime bill] at all. As a matter of fact, I drafted the bill. We talk about this in terms mostly of ‘black lives matter.’ Black lives really do matter, but the problem is institutional racism in America. That’s the overarching problem that still exists.”

His speech from 1993 defending the bill is one of the more fascist things you will hear out of a modern Democrat.

this Biden clip from 1993 is…outright fascist. 10X worse than Clinton's "super predator" line (via @KFILE) https://t.co/k8d0Icq50mpic.twitter.com/77aDBUKznP
— Adam H. Johnson (@adamjohnsonNYC) March 7, 2019

This is the legacy of the Biden Crime Bill.

3. Had to drop out of the 1988 presidential race for plagiarism​

He got caught plagiarizing in law school at Syracuse, and admitted to it. He failed, but was allowed to retake the class. Biden ultimately had to drop out of the 1988 race after it became clear that this didn’t stop in law school, as he stole excerpts of speeches from John F. Kennedy and other famous politicians.

4. Reportedly used his son’s death for his own political gain in 2016​

Joe Biden has been making his 2016 deliberations all about his late son since August.

Aug. 1, to be exact — the day renowned Hillary Clinton-critic Maureen Dowd published a column that marked a turning point in the presidential speculation.

According to multiple sources, it was Biden himself who talked to her, painting a tragic portrait of a dying son, Beau’s face partially paralyzed, sitting his father down and trying to make him promise to run for president because “the White House should not revert to the Clintons and that the country would be better off with Biden values.”

5. He voted to gut welfare​

Biden was a 1990s Democrat through and through, as he supported all of Bill Clinton’s most conservative policies, like welfare “reform” that ultimately failed, as Jordan Weismann described in Slate:

The Urban Institute’s Pamela Loprest and Sheila Zedlewski found that during the early postreform era, about one-third of single parents were jobless soon after leaving welfare. Those who did find work often earned no more than what they lost in benefits; studies have concluded that anywhere from 42 to 74 percent of those who exited the program remained poor. Meanwhile, states began enrolling fewer new families in welfare. As the rolls shrank, a new generation of so-called disconnected mothers emerged: single parents who weren’t working, in school, or receiving welfare to support themselves or their children. According to Loprest, the number of these women rose from 800,000 in 1996 to 1.2 million in 2008.
But in truth, Biden had effectively placed an ad in The New York Times, asking them to call.

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
Biden,
Number one: No doubt that Biden's greatest failure was the loss of Afghanistan without a shot being fired.

Number two: The complete breakdown on our southern border as we watch thousands of illegal aliens cross our border daily

Number three: Under Biden and Democratic mayors and governors, crimes and murders have jumped dramatically in our major cities

Number four: When you fill your gas tank and gas prices are up more than $1 since President Trump, you realize how Trump's goal of America being energy independent had paid off.

Number five: Significant inflation.

As Biden's poll numbers are tanking dramatically, especially among independents, it is not surprising based on his accumulation of failures.

Iran nuclear deal, It also freed up billions of dollars which Iran can now use in its continued effort to fund terrorism around the globe. This sent a clear message of weakness to our allies in the Middle East and will only benefit Iran – the world’s premier funder of terrorism.

President Biden has consistently failed to stand up to China, which is our single biggest competitor. We know that the Chinese Communist Party intentionally withheld information about the spread of the COVID-19 virus as early as December of 2019.

LOOKS LIKE A RETARD TO ME!!!​

The 10 Worst Things Joe Biden Has Done in His Political Career​

1. Anita Hill Hearings​

When Christine Blasey Ford testified in front of Congress about Brett Kavanaugh’s attempted sexual assault, it depressingly mirrored another testimony like this from Anita Hill about Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’s sexual harassment in 1994—when Joe Biden and Orrin Hatch oversaw a disastrous testimony that they structured. Biden called no independent experts and forced Hill to defend herself alone against an avalanche of immensely powerful white men, and Joe Biden has since apologized and said he wished he would have done more. This is an ongoing theme with Uncle Joe, where he royally screwed up in the past, defended himself in the past, and then apologized in a more tolerant future that his political instincts are clearly not geared towards.

2. 1994 Crime Bill​

In 2016, Joe Biden defended his crime bill that is as responsible for mass incarceration as any other piece of legislation passed in the last forty years, saying:

”I’m not ashamed of [the Crime bill] at all. As a matter of fact, I drafted the bill. We talk about this in terms mostly of ‘black lives matter.’ Black lives really do matter, but the problem is institutional racism in America. That’s the overarching problem that still exists.”

His speech from 1993 defending the bill is one of the more fascist things you will hear out of a modern Democrat.

This is the legacy of the Biden Crime Bill.

3. Had to drop out of the 1988 presidential race for plagiarism​

He got caught plagiarizing in law school at Syracuse, and admitted to it. He failed, but was allowed to retake the class. Biden ultimately had to drop out of the 1988 race after it became clear that this didn’t stop in law school, as he stole excerpts of speeches from John F. Kennedy and other famous politicians.

4. Reportedly used his son’s death for his own political gain in 2016​

Joe Biden has been making his 2016 deliberations all about his late son since August.

Aug. 1, to be exact — the day renowned Hillary Clinton-critic Maureen Dowd published a column that marked a turning point in the presidential speculation.

According to multiple sources, it was Biden himself who talked to her, painting a tragic portrait of a dying son, Beau’s face partially paralyzed, sitting his father down and trying to make him promise to run for president because “the White House should not revert to the Clintons and that the country would be better off with Biden values.”

5. He voted to gut welfare​

Biden was a 1990s Democrat through and through, as he supported all of Bill Clinton’s most conservative policies, like welfare “reform” that ultimately failed, as Jordan Weismann described in Slate:

The Urban Institute’s Pamela Loprest and Sheila Zedlewski found that during the early postreform era, about one-third of single parents were jobless soon after leaving welfare. Those who did find work often earned no more than what they lost in benefits; studies have concluded that anywhere from 42 to 74 percent of those who exited the program remained poor. Meanwhile, states began enrolling fewer new families in welfare. As the rolls shrank, a new generation of so-called disconnected mothers emerged: single parents who weren’t working, in school, or receiving welfare to support themselves or their children. According to Loprest, the number of these women rose from 800,000 in 1996 to 1.2 million in 2008.
But in truth, Biden had effectively placed an ad in The New York Times, asking them to call.

6. He gave Obama a classic racist backhand compliment​

Before he became Barack Obama’s running mate, he took a shot at America’s soon-to-be first black president that was just dripping in racism. Per Biden:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

Biden went on The Daily Show and apologized for using the word “clean,” saying he should have opted for the word “fresh.” He did not address the “articulate” part of his statement, which is a classic racist backhanded compliment that typically conveys a sense of surprise that a black person can speak clearly and with gravitas

7. Voted to overturn Glass-Steagall​

Glass-Steagall was one of the first things that we did in the wake of the Great Depression, as it created a firewall between investment banking and FDIC-insured deposits, meaning that Wall Street could not gamble with your savings. It is one of the central reasons why so many Wall Street banks are too big to fail. Joe Biden, Bill Clinton and the rest of powerful Democrats in 1999 changed all that, to the dismay of the longest tenured congressman in U.S. history, the late John Dingell, who called our coming crises the night of Biden’s vote in 1999:

8. Eulogized one of America’s most famed racists​

Perhaps there is no better summation of Joe Biden’s Senate career than the fact that America’s most famed 20th century congressional racist asked him to speak at his funeral. Strom Thurmond staged the longest filibuster in American history, speaking for 24 hours and 18 minutes against the 1957 Civil Rights Act. During his run for presidency in 1948, Governor Thurmond said “There’s not enough troops in the army, to force the southern people to break down segregation and admit the n******* race into our theaters, into our swimming pools, into our homes, and into our churches.” When confronted with this quote in 1988 (by the time Biden claimed Thurmond had changed into a more tolerant man), Thurmond responded with “I was just trying to protect the rights of the states and the rights of the people. Some in the news media tried to make it a race fight, but it was not that.”

plumber

Voice of a Town

God Bless America

9. Opposed school integration in the 1970s​

One big reason why Biden and Thurmond were so close was their joint efforts to oppose integrating schools in the 1970s. Per Politico:

Ed Brooke, a Massachusetts Republican, was the first black senator ever to be popularly elected; Joe Biden was a freshman Democratic senator from Delaware. By 1975, both had compiled liberal voting records. But that year, Biden sided with conservatives and sponsored a major anti-busing amendment. The fierce debate that followed not only fractured the Senate’s bloc of liberals, it also signified a more wide-ranging political phenomenon: As white voters around the country—especially in the North—objected to sweeping desegregation plans then coming into practice, liberal leaders retreated from robust integration policies.

Biden was at the forefront of this retreat: He had expressed support for integration and—more specifically—busing during his Senate campaign in 1972, but once elected, he discovered just how bitterly his white constituents opposed the method. In 1973 and 1974, Biden began voting for many of the Senate’s anti-busing bills, claiming that he favored school desegregation, but just objected to “forced busing.”

“Forced busing” was a phrase that Thurmond leaned on heavily to oppose integrating schools, and when Biden embraced Thurmond’s politics on this issue, he also embraced his rhetoric.

10. Biden voted for the Iraq War​

The biggest quagmire of millennials’ lifetimes—our Vietnam, sans the draft—was aided along by Senator Joe Biden. Hillary Clinton lost in 2008 because of this vote, while Barack Obama made hay off his opposition to an immoral and illegal war. Joe Biden’s entire political career is proof that he has been behind the times every single step of the way, and there is no reason to believe that 2020 will be any different.

LOOKS LIKE A RETARD
SMELL LIKE A RETARD
HE IS A RETARD!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

WHEN DO DEMOCRATIC EVER DO ANYTHING FOR THE PEOPLE, ONLY TO LINE THIER POCKETS!!!

I want you to list all of Joe Biden accomplishment.
Please list them so everybody can laugh!!!!

Let see nothing, he is a RETARD!!!!!
Well, I guess ChristianMan don't have nothing to say!!!!

GO SPREAD YOUR LIES SOME WERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Biden Hasn't Stopped Being Wrong for 40 Years​

ChristianMan

Voice of One
Well, I guess ChristianMan don't have nothing to say!!!!

GO SPREAD YOUR LIES SOME WERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Biden Hasn't Stopped Being Wrong for 40 Years​

My point has been made repeatedly by every post you've posted.

I hope you get the help you need.

Trump hates you and would sell your soul for a bucket of chicken. bet.