What's new

GOP

ciUdaDaNo&

Voice of One
Your party is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader. He present all the characteristics: delusional, sociopath, unstoppable, pathological narcissistic, has the idea that he is grandiose, fantasies of continuous success, sense of entitlement, explosive, only uses the word I, insensitive, destined for greatness, never wrong. The rest of you are followers that do nothing for the citizens of The USA. Only blocked anybody who tries and cares for this country. If you like communism so much, I suggest you move to Russia, I gather your leader can give you a good recommendation with his pals. I'm a concerned citizen.

plumber

Voice of a Town
Your party is a cult and Donald Trump is the leader. He present all the characteristics: delusional, sociopath, unstoppable, pathological narcissistic, has the idea that he is grandiose, fantasies of continuous success, sense of entitlement, explosive, only uses the word I, insensitive, destined for greatness, never wrong. The rest of you are followers that do nothing for the citizens of The USA. Only blocked anybody who tries and cares for this country. If you like communism so much, I suggest you move to Russia, I gather your leader can give you a good recommendation with his pals. I'm a concerned citizen.
WOW, You need to get a life. President Trump, done more for this country than any other President.
And if the Republican Party was not YELLOW, President Trump could have done more.
BUT MITCH IS A YELLOW BELLIED COWARD, ONLY IN IT TO LINE HIS POCKETS!!
Obama was and IDOIT!!
The Democratic are DESTORYING THIS COUNTRY!!
DITCH MITCH IN 2024
LET'S DO A MUELLER INVESTIGATION INTO MITCH AFFAIRS LIKE THEY DID PRESIDENT Trump!!!!!!!
OH,GOP IS A FUC----- JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YELLOW BELLIED COWARD ONLY IN IT TO LINE THERE POCKETS!!

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR VOTING FOR THE INFRASTRUVTURE BILL, THIS IS WHY WE ARE 30 TRILLION DOLLAR IN DEBT.

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHIP OF FOOLS AND YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
I would like to ask mitch one thing.
how come you are not filing for impeachment or the 25th amendment.

We have a illegitimate President, and if you was not so yellow, on Jan. 6 you should have protest it, but again you are YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!

All the thing that they done to President Trump, and you or the GOP is doing nothing.
You and the GOP are nothing but YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS.
And you want me to vote Republican in 2022 and 2024, DON'T COUNT ON IT, YOUR TO YELLOW FOR ME.

BOO, I BET YOU JUMP, YOUR SO YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Dems Using Budget To Create 'Amnesty For Millions'​

And I bet old YELLOW BELLIED ( McConnell ) VOTES FOR IT !!!!

When will the American people WAKE UP !!!!!!!

We have a government that is for everybody else, BUT not for the American people !!!

When Biden won the rigged election, I said I hope he breaks it off in the American people ass, and it looks like he's doing that.

The American people ARE the DUMBEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD!!!

The United States is the GREATEST place in the WORLD, And what do American people do, they elect people that are destroying America.

When your tax's go up and you are paying 5.00 gal. for gas, interest rate 18% to buy a house (IN 1987) I don't want to hear the American people whining!!!!

Come on Joe, break it off in the American people ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS A SCAM ON THE AMERCAN PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOE BIDEN IS A ILLEGMATE PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitch McConnell is a loser, chicken little to scare to do anything, WHAT A LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you dumb ass keep voting him in !!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town

We have a government that is for everybody else, BUT not for the American people !!!

When Biden won the rigged election, I said I hope he breaks it off in the American people ass, and it looks like he's doing that.

The United States is the GREATEST place in the WORLD, And what do American people do, they elect people that are destroying America.

When your tax's go up and you are paying 5.00 gal. for gas, interest rate 18% to buy a house (IN 1987) I don't want to hear the American people whining!!!!

Mitch McConnell is a loser, chicken little to scare to do anything, WHAT A LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKT67QE1XHucU5D7OyJ8FA
Just to show you how yellow the Republican Party is!!!​

Joe Biden is breaking Supreme Court ruling to remain Mexico.​

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

BUT IT'S ANYTHING BUT REMAIN IN MEXICO,​

SO WE'RE ARE THE YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS REPUBLICAN AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

BUT PAKISTAN GETS 25 MILLION FOR GENDER STUDIES,​

NANCY SKANK PELOSI GETS 200 MILLIONS GOLF PARK.​

BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE,​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

YOU GET SIX HUNDRED BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!​

plumber

Voice of a Town
I would like to ask mitch one thing.
how come you are not filing for impeachment or the 25th amendment.

We have a illegitimate President, and if you was not so yellow, on Jan. 6 you should have protest it, but again you are YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!

All the thing that they done to President Trump, and you or the GOP is doing nothing.
You and the GOP are nothing but YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS.
And you want me to vote Republican in 2022 and 2024, DON'T COUNT ON IT, YOUR TO YELLOW FOR ME.

BOO, I BET YOU JUMP, YOUR SO YELLOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, let see on December 3 how many Republican sucks the Democrats ASS!!!!!!!!

They will vote to raise the debt ceiling, Even though we are 30 TRILLON IN DEBT!!!!!!!!

AND WATCH HOW MUCH PORK WILL BE IN IT!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO LEARN, HOW TO MANAGE A THEIR BUDGET!!!!!!!!!

AND NOT ALL THIS WASTEFUL SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

DAM, I can't believe it!!!!

GOP Senators Block Democrat Election Overhaul Bill​

Kamala Harris,
Today, the U.S. Senate had an opportunity to uphold the importance of every American's fundamental right in a democracy—the right to vote. Senate Democrats unanimously upheld the importance of that right. And the Republicans unanimously failed to do so.

The so called Freedom to Vote Act, Is nothing but to let the Democrat's CHEAT, and this would make it legal for them to CHEAT in are Election!!!!

Ted Cruz,
The Democrats’ Freedom to Vote Act is a Trojan Horse for Democrats taking over elections to solidify power for the next hundred years. It's not about protecting voting rights. It's about protecting power for Democrats.

DAM, for once the Republican show some back bone!!!!!

2020 Election was RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!
Biden is a ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!

HBorges

Voice of a Village
I'm assuming from your post you support Biden? Can you tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?

plumber

Voice of a Town
I'm assuming from your post you support Biden? Can you tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?
No, I'm not for Biden.
I think Biden is a Dumb-ass!
I don't know we're you think I like Biden?

The so called Freedom to Vote Act, Is nothing but to let the Democrat's CHEAT, and this would make it legal for them to CHEAT in are Election!!!!
Ted Cruz,
The Democrats’ Freedom to Vote Act is a Trojan Horse for Democrats taking over elections to solidify power for the next hundred years. It's not about protecting voting rights. It's about protecting power for Democrats.

HBorges

Voice of a Village
No, I'm not for Biden.
I think Biden is a Dumb-ass!
I don't know we're you think I like Biden?

Ted Cruz,
Sorry @plumber that question, "Can you tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?" was for @ciUdaDaNo& not you. I'm with you! I know Trump puts American First! Thanks

plumber

Voice of a Town
Sorry @plumber that question, "Can you tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?" was for @ciUdaDaNo& not you. I'm with you! I know Trump puts American First! Thanks
That is a good question?
ciUdaDAno&, Please tell us what you think Biden has done for the American people in the little time he has been president?"

plumber

Voice of a Town

Attachments

• 1635081370493.png
    1635081370493.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 0

plumber

Voice of a Town

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAKT67QE1XHucU5D7OyJ8FA

Just to show you how yellow the Republican Party is!!!​

Joe Biden is breaking Supreme Court ruling to remain Mexico.​

Supreme Court denies Biden administration efforts to end 'Remain in Mexico' policy​

BUT IT'S ANYTHING BUT REMAIN IN MEXICO,​

SO WE'RE ARE THE YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS REPUBLICAN AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

OH I know, They will be SUCKING the Democratic ASS on the 3.5 pork spending bill!!!!!!!!​

LETS SEE HOW MANY Republican VOTES FOR THE 3.5 TRILLION PORK SPENDING BILL, THAT ME AND YOU ARE GOING TO GET NOTHING, BUT THE SHAFT!!!!!!!​

BUT PAKISTAN GETS 25 MILLION FOR GENDER STUDIES,​

NANCY SKANK PELOSI GETS 200 MILLIONS GOLF PARK.​

BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE,​

Essential workers that risk there live and keep American up and running while in a PANDEMIC!!!!​

YOU GET SIX HUNDRED BIG ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

PLEASE SOMEBODY SLAP ME SO I WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!​

I told you that the REPUBLICAN ARE YELLOW AND CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE THESE WORTHLESS REPUBLICAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!

Don Bacon (R-NE 2nd congressional district) – 202-225-4155

Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ 2nd congressional district) – 202-225-6572

Don Young (R-AK at-large congressional district) – 202-225-5765

Fred Upton (R-MI 6th congressional district) – 202-225-3761

Adam Kinzinger (R-IL 16th congressional district) – 202-225-3635

Tony Gonzales (R-TX 23rd congressional district) – 202-225-3876

Tom Reed (R-NY 23rd congressional district) – 202-225-3161

Chris Smith (R-NJ 4th congressional district) – 202-225-3765

Andrew Gabarino (R-NY 2nd congressional district) – 202-225-7896

Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY 11th congressional district) – 202-225-3371

Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA 1st congressional district) – 202-225-4276

David McKinley (R-WV 1st congressional district) – 202-225-4172

plumber

Voice of a Town
I told you that the REPUBLICAN ARE YELLOW AND CORRUPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE THESE WORTHLESS REPUBLICAN OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!

Don Bacon (R-NE 2nd congressional district) – 202-225-4155

Jeff Van Drew (R-NJ 2nd congressional district) – 202-225-6572

Don Young (R-AK at-large congressional district) – 202-225-5765

Fred Upton (R-MI 6th congressional district) – 202-225-3761

Adam Kinzinger (R-IL 16th congressional district) – 202-225-3635

Tony Gonzales (R-TX 23rd congressional district) – 202-225-3876

Tom Reed (R-NY 23rd congressional district) – 202-225-3161

Chris Smith (R-NJ 4th congressional district) – 202-225-3765

Andrew Gabarino (R-NY 2nd congressional district) – 202-225-7896

Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY 11th congressional district) – 202-225-3371

Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA 1st congressional district) – 202-225-4276

David McKinley (R-WV 1st congressional district) – 202-225-4172
HOLD ON AMERICA,
IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE GOOD OL' JOE IS GETTING READY TO BREAK IT OFF, IN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ASS!!!!!!

I don't under stand the Republican Party, If only the Republican had a back bone the United States might be better off!!!!!!!!
BUT, The Republican Party, YELLOW, BACK STABING, NO GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!

I have a saying, and this is right on it!!!!!!

What does the word Democratic mean's to you?

To me a Liar and a cheat!!!!!!!!!!

What does the word Republican mean's to you?

To me, and ASS WIPE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC !!!!!

Last edited:

scooter68

Voice of One
HOLD ON AMERICA,
IT'S GOING TO GET WORSE GOOD OL' JOE IS GETTING READY TO BREAK IT OFF, IN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ASS!!!!!!

I don't under stand the Republican Party, If only the Republican had a back bone the United States might be better off!!!!!!!!
BUT, The Republican Party, YELLOW, BACK STABING, NO GOOD FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!

I have a saying, and this is right on it!!!!!!

What does the word Democratic mean's to you?

To me a Liar and a cheat!!!!!!!!!!

What does the word Republican mean's to you?

To me, and ASS WIPE FOR THE DEMOCRATIC !!!!!
You are more distinguished among writing talent than most have had the opportunity come across. Thank you so much for your insight and intelligent sharing of the expert experience you must have. Please give me more examples of how the Republican Party and people that lean to the right lack common sense. Or examples of how the democrat party has become something that republicans wipe. Then I may be able to move on with my life! I believe in you and the inside information you provide the Patriots among We The People! However, if you are only a DNC paid troll, never mind.

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
You are more distinguished among writing talent than most have had the opportunity come across. Thank you so much for your insight and intelligent sharing of the expert experience you must have. Please give me more examples of how the Republican Party and people that lean to the right lack common sense. Or examples of how the democrat party has become something that republicans wipe. Then I may be able to move on with my life! I believe in you and the inside information you provide the Patriots among We The People! However, if you are only a DNC paid troll, never mind.
The reason I call the Republican Party Ass-Wipes, is because when the Democratic needs something pass, and they can't get it done.

There are all ways a few Republican will vote with the Democratic even after, the Republic Party ask them not to!!

Rino

if you are only a DNC paid troll, never mind.

If you can see I have a lot of post, so no DNC Troll here!!
What about you? Are you a TROLL

red to orange+

Voice of a Village

GOP Senators Block Democrat Election Overhaul Bill​

Kamala Harris,
Today, the U.S. Senate had an opportunity to uphold the importance of every American's fundamental right in a democracy—the right to vote. Senate Democrats unanimously upheld the importance of that right. And the Republicans unanimously failed to do so.

Ted Cruz,

That's right! I read the result

GOP Senators Block Demoizonasystem in Arcrat Election Overhaul Bill​

Kamala Harris,

Ted Cruz,

finally read the Arizona forensic results on that state's 2020 election...Brnovich has the same information, he's also running for the Senate...he needs to take action on all the corruption that took place with the Arizona votes i.e., "ghost votes"!!! Brnovich is Republican and he needs to act like one and protect the legitimacy of the voting system in Arizona...the proof is in.

plumber

Voice of a Town

They will vote to raise the debt ceiling, Even though we are 30 TRILLON IN DEBT!!!!!!!!

In the Senate, 19 Senate Republicans joined Senate Democrats to send the bill to Biden’s desk — now authorizing, in total, $13.3 billion for the administration to resettle Afghans after 49 House and Senate Republicans voted in September to fund the resettlement operation $6.4 billion.

These 19 Senate Republicans who backed the bill are:

• Roy Blunt (R-MO)
  • Richard Burr (R-NC)
  • Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV)
  • Bill Cassidy (R-LA)
  • Susan Collins (R-ME)
  • John Cornyn (R-TX)
  • Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
  • Cindy Hyde-Smith (R-MS)
  • John Kennedy (R-LA)
  • Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
  • Jerry Moran (R-KS)
  • Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)
  • Rob Portman (R-OH)
  • Mike Rounds (R-SD)
  • Marco Rubio (R-FL)
  • Richard Shelby (R-AL)
  • Thom Tillis (R-NC)
  • Roger Wicker (R-MS)
  • Todd Young (R-IN)
THESE SENATES NEEDS TO BE VOTED OUT OF OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!
AND IF THE AMERCAN PEOPLE NEEDS HELP, WHAT DO WE GET, NOTHING!!!!!!!!

THE AMERICA GOVERNMENT IS FOR EVERYBODY ELSE, BUT NO FOR AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!!

HERES 20 BILLION FOR THEM ANOTHER 250 BILLION FOR ILLEGALS.

AND WHAT DOES THE AMERICAN PEOPLE GETS, THE SHAFT.

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE FOOLS!!!!!!!!

THEY LET ALL THIS PEOPLE IN, YOU PAY HIGHER PRICES FOR HOUSING, FOOD, CLOTHING. IF MORE PEOPLE IS WANTING IT, IT WILL COST MORE. SUPPLY AND DEMAND!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Attachments

• HHHHHHHHHH.jpg
    HHHHHHHHHH.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 1