What's new

Approval Rating - Senator Jon Ossoff (D-GA)

Approval Rating

• Approve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dissaprove

• Strongly Dissaprove

• Total voters

vilyst

Voice of One
What is your approval rating of Senator Jon Ossoff?
Undetermined. I was due to go on vacation today but can not fathom the though of leisure when our country is in such grave danger. We need to do something about Americans in Afghanistan. Mr. Biden should step down or be forced out. For the first time in my life I am very afraid for America. Ii am to old to re-enlist in the military but if hey need help I will drop everything and go today. I want America to be saved and am willing to die trying. What are you going to do Senator?

plumber

Voice of a Town
Undetermined. I was due to go on vacation today but can not fathom the though of leisure when our country is in such grave danger. We need to do something about Americans in Afghanistan. Mr. Biden should step down or be forced out. For the first time in my life I am very afraid for America. Ii am to old to re-enlist in the military but if hey need help I will drop everything and go today. I want America to be saved and am willing to die trying. What are you going to do Senator?
I would like to reply, NOTHING!!!!!!!

The Democrat are going to do nothing, about Afghanistan or in the United States.

The Democrat are destroying America, All they care about is letting more illegal in, WHY because they have screw every America they could, now no one is voting for them so they want all these illegals in for there vote.

I would like to see the paper work that said he won Georgia. Or did he win Georgia like are ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT won the White House!!!!!

America have become a third world country, because we have RIGGED PRESIDENT ELECTION IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!