Approval Rating

• Strongly Approve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approve

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

plumber

Voice of a Town
What is your approval rating of Senator Mitch McConnell?
ZERO, What has he done for the American people in this 40 years in office.
OH, I know 30 trillion in debt.
a wide open border, it's been wide open for 30 years.
in the 80s they gave everybody amnesty and was to protect our borders.
BUT, they never protect our borders.

YOU ARE A FOOL FOR VOTING FOR THE INFRASTRUVTURE BILL, THIS IS WHY WE ARE 30 TRILLION DOLLAR IN DEBT.

YOU ARE A RETARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHIP OF FOOLS AND YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AS STUPID AS BIDEN, 3.5 TRILLON BILL IS A WASTE OF MONEY THAT WE DON'T HAVE!!!!!!!!!

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOUR CORRUPTED ASS IN 2024!!!!!!!!!

YOU MUST BE THE CAPTAIN OF THE SHIP OF FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam I can't believe that there is not more people raising hell, But this is why we have a government we have, Because the people just roll over and take it.

When Biden won I said I hope he breaks it off in the American people ASS.
And it looks like he's going to do it.

until we get corrupted people out this is what your going to get.
And Mitch is as corrupted as they come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town

As we await the official Arizona Senate audit results, a private canvass of the Maricopa vote has revealed how deep and how bad the fraud problem is.

And it's time to decertify.

I'm Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers. I am an Arizona State Senator fighting nationwide for election integrity! Please help me continue to fight for election integrity measures!

Today, a private organization released the results of their own canvass of Maricopa.

The results could not be more shocking.
This is additional proof of fraud in Maricopa in 2020:

Liz Harris, a Republican grassroots organizer, spoke to host Steve Bannon on “War Room” Wednesday, disclosing voting discrepancies in Maricopa County, which was conducted through canvasing. She released a report of the audit on Tuesday.

An estimated 173,104 votes are missing or lost, as reported to our volunteers who went door to door verifying registration and voting information for thousands of residents. These are American citizens living in Maricopa County who cast a vote, primarily by mail, in the election and yet there is no record of their vote with the county and it was not counted in the reported vote totals for the election,” according to the canvass report.

Additionally an estimated 96,389 mail-in votes were cast under the names of registered voters who were either unknown to the residents of the registration address or who were verified as having moved away prior to October 2020”, the report states.

Former US military intelligence officer and statistical analyst Seth Keshel, who released a report last month over the 2020 election, presented graphs during “War Room” on Wednesday, explaining why it “was too close to certify Maricopa County”, regarding not just the presidential election, but U.S. Senate, representatives, and more.

Meanwhile, Liz Harris, during the interview, told Steve Bannon of the canvass report, “We actually went to the homes of the registered voters and the results are just amazing.”

She further noted, “We don’t take money and we are a grassroots citizens group that essentially got this started.”

So that's it. Several hundred thousand votes altered by outside actors or fraud.

This is a scandal. This is why we did the audit.
If a group of unpaid citizens could canvass the voters to determine the scope of the problems, imagine what a complete effort could uncover.

Keep in mind, Biden only officially carried AZ by just over 10,000 votes. Martha McSally lost by less than 80,000.

This makes clear that quite possibly, Trump and McSally could have won.
Here we are. The proof is here, the receipts are here, and the fraud was real. And it was substantial.

Hundreds of thousands of altered votes. More than enough to change the 2020 results.

And the full AZ audit report still to come.

We need so many changes. Our elections are insecure and we need to secure them.

We are taking on the Left and the media and we are winning with hard work and FACTS.

Will you help me fight for audits around the country? We need more proof so we can get the changes we need for election integrity!

Our elections need to be fair and secure. Right now they are not. Help us finish this process, both here and around the country!

Biden and the media are trying to discredit us. But they can't fight our facts! Join our fight and help us stop the fraud!

Thank you so much.

America First,
Wendy Rogers, Lt Col USAF (ret)
Arizona State Senator
Arizona's 6th Legislative District

Ladygov

Voice of One
It is time for Republicans To stand up against the Democrats. Stop WOKEness! Stop CRT! Stop arresting Republican (right wing) for protesting. You didn’t stop the riots the last two Summers. Now you are letting Pelosi and gang treat our Country and it’s defenders as insurgents/ insurrectionist and punishing them. ( As in Communist countries.

plumber

Voice of a Town
The Republican party is to YELLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or they are in the swamp with them !!!!!!!

18 Republican senator VOTED for the 3.5 TRILLION DOLLAR PORK SPENDING BILL!!!!!!!!!!

200 MILLION TO Nancy Pelosi Golf Park.

"While thousands of Gulf Coast residents are without power or water, homes and wildlife across the American West are in the paths of catastrophic wildfires, historic drought is wreaking havoc on farm and ranch lands, and illegal immigrants continue trampling sensitive ecosystems along the southern border, it’s extremely telling that committee Democrats are choosing to prioritize slush funds like the Presidio payout instead of any one of the very real crises our country is facing daily," they said.

Either way it will never happen !!!!

THE REPUBLICAN ARE NOTHING BUT YELLOW BELLIED COWARDS!!!!

I have a saying,
What does the word Democratic means to you,
to me, a liar and a cheat.

What does the word Republican means to you,
to me, and ASS WIPE for the Democratic.

let's take getting money for the military,
in order to get money for the military
the Republican will give the Democratic a big pork bill, so they can waste more money.
BUT, the Republican will tell you they got a good deal, because they got money for the military.
BUT, we should give it to are military with out giving the Democratic a bunch of money to waste.

And when the Republican did hold the house and senate, they couldn't agreed on we're to eat lunch at.

I will say one thing about the Democratic Party, they stick TOGETHER, More than I can say about the Republican Party!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
Boy this is what we need, WHEN WILL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!

US Congress clears $25 million for democracy, gender programmes in Pakistan​

Pakistan, OH that was we're bin laden was hiding at, and they said they know nothing about it.

Nancy Pelosi 200000 MILLION FOR GOLF PARK, PEOPLE LIKE NANCY AND MITCH IS WAY WE'RE 30 TRILLION IN DEBT.

HOW MUCH MONEY DOES THE US GIVE TO OTHER COUNTRIES? AND WHO’S GETTING THE MOST?​

But a better question is , WHY ARE WE GIVING THEM MONEY!!!!!!! OH I KNOW THEY DO SO MUCH FOR US.
WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES THAT NEEDS HELP.
BUT, NO WE RUN ALL OVER THE WORLD, STICKING OR NOISE IN EVERYBODY BUSINESS,
WHEN WE NEED TO HELP PEOPLE RIGHT HERE IN THE UNITED STATES.
  1. Israel ($3.3 billion)
  2. Jordan ($1.52 billion)
  3. Egypt ($1.43 billion)
  4. Tanzania ($547 million)
  5. Kenya ($544 million)
  6. Uganda ($533 million)
  7. Mozambique ($522 million)
  8. South Africa ($482 million)
  9. Zambia ($457 million)
  10. Iraq ($454 million)
NOW I CAN SEE ISRAEL. ISRAL KEEPS IRAN IN CHECK. BECAUSE ARE GOVERNMENT IS TO YELLOW!!!
JUST LOOK WHEN TRUMP KILLED THAT IRAN GENERAL THAT HAS OR HELP KILL A LOT OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS.
THE LIBERALS WAS FRIKING OUT, THEY CALLED HIM A GREAT MAN.

WASHINGTON, July 23 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Friday authorized up to $100 million from an emergency fund to meet "unexpected urgent" refugee needs stemming from the situation in Afghanistan, including for Afghan special immigration visa applicants, the White House said.

BUT IF HE WAS NOT A TOTAL DUMB ASS, WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO DO THIS. BUT WE HAVE A RETARD FOR A ( ILLEGITIMATE )PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!
AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HAIR LEG BIDEN, GOT MORE VOTES THAN OBAMA, YOUR A DUMB-ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Biden also authorized the release of $200 million in services and articles from the inventories of U.S. government agencies to meet the same needs, the White House said.

BUT WHY IS IT THAT THE TAX PAYER ALWAY GET SCREW.

YOU CAN ONLY PRINT SO MUCH MONEY!!!!!!!!

HELL I THINK WE SHOULD PAY 50% IN TAXES, SO WE CAN RUN ALL OVER THE WORLD TWICE AND F---- IT UP EVEN MORE.

plumber

Voice of a Town
BECAUSE OF FOOLS, LIKE MITCH THIS IS WHY WE ARE 30 TRILLION DEBT!!!!!!!!

Congress has always acted when called upon to raise the debt limit. Since 1960, Congress has acted 78 separate times to permanently raise, temporarily extend, or revise the definition of the debt limit – 49 times under Republican presidents and 29 times under Democratic presidents. Congressional leaders in both parties have recognized that this is necessary.

WATCH DUMB-ASS MITCH WILL VOTE FOR IT!!!!!!!

FOR MORE PORK SPENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!