Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Approve

• Dissaprove

• Total voters

plumber

Voice of a Town
What is your approval rating of Senator Bill Cassidy?
Here is another FOOL, here is one of the Republican that SUCK THE DEMOCRAT ASS!!!!!!!!!

Sen. Cassidy: House GOP Vote For Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill,​

Sucking the Democrat ASS!!!!!!!

U.S. Sen. Bill Cassidy condemns 'hooligans' who stormed U.S. Capitol​

Why we're all the people there in the first place, Let see, A RIGGED LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, A RIGGED 2020 PRESIDENT ELECTION!!!!!
PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!
You want to condemn the people that was there on Jan 6, But I hear nothing about the RIGGED 2020 ELECTION!!!!

What about all the people that are INVADING are country!!!!!

I guess that's OK, As a United States citizen if I don't take the shot, I could lose my job. BUT, If you are, and illegal that is invading my country. Come on in you don't even have to get a shot! WTF!!!!

Let tax payer pay for everything!!!!!!!!!!

LET THE AMERICA PEOPLE COMPETE FOR HOUSING, FOOD, AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS IN SHORT SUPPLY. BECAUSE WE'RE IN A PANDEMIC, BUT LET MILLION MORE IN THAT ARE INFLICTED WITH COVID 19, AND THEN YOU SHIP THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. THEN THEY KEEP SPREADING COVID 19. AROUND!!

WAKE UP AMERICA,

Bill Cassidy, RINO running for Senate in Louisiana, says this about conservatives...

But we see how you vote, SUCKING THE DEMOCRAT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - United States Senator Bill Cassidy is facing criticism from the Republican Party for voting to continue the second impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump. OF THE FAKE IMPEACHMENT!!!

Cassidy was one of six Republicans to vote with Democrats in the senate that the trial is constitutional.

JUST LIKE THE RIGGED 2020 ELECTION WAS CONSTITIONAL, 2020 Election Broke every constitutional law on the books!!!!!!!

Last edited:

plumber

Voice of a Town
What is your approval rating of Senator Bill Cassidy?
re: RINO Bill Cassidy: "The GOP needs to move on from 2020 election"Posted on 9/21/21 at 9:16 am to KiwiHead
quote:

But its so much easier to do it this way......meanwhile Republicans are probably not paying attention to what Democrats are doing at the state and local levels to do the same thing again in 2024.

republicans are using "Conditioning" just like the democrats are using it in media...

2020 has to be resolved or nothing else matters... the idiots that go along with this miss the bigger picture... if you don't fix this the pendulum never swings back the other way... all other issues don't matter, healthcare, taxes, etc... does not matter, you wont win again... and who's to say they wont steal the house in 2022.. California can now steal republican's seats with dem's because they count the votes. they can use mail in ballots to steal Devin Nunes seat... nothing he can do about it... no audits in cali... yall motherfrickers don't get it... election integrity should be #1 and stay #1 until its fixed...

damn people are stupid...