What's new

17 ways to judge a president

plumber

Voice of a Town
And this is a sitting President son.
Where is the outrage.
HUNTER BIDEN SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Trump said if he or his older brother, Don Jr., lied on a federal form as Hunter Biden allegedly did in paperwork to buy a pistol — which is the subject of a controversial incident involving the Secret Service — they would be jailed for life.

plumber

Voice of a Town
Should Hunter Biden go to jail for using cocaine?

Dennis Pratt

So, let me get this straight…
Hunter’s dad steals hundreds of millions of dollars of our labor and gives it to the Ukrainians who quid pro quo pay him back by “hiring” his incompetent son to the tune of a $600,000 a year crapitalist kickback.

That’s our labor — being stolen from us — and going into the pocket of Biden’s kid.
But the focus of your concern is that Biden’s kid sniffed white powder up his nose?
However, your labor is entirely your business. It is your body being used up to generate the energy that creates whatever it was that you produced. Whether you spend the product of your labor to dance the fandango with your wife in Puerto Rico, or buy a wedding dress for your daughter, or send it to your friends the Ukrainians to keep them from being overrun by Russians, or pay Biden’s kid two thirds of a million dollars a year to share his nonexistent expertise on Ukrainian culture, geography, and petrochemicals — it is your labor.

When Biden steals your labor so you can’t enjoy what you had created, and gives your labor to his friends the Ukrainians so that they will in turn give part of your stolen labor back to his son, ****somebody**** ought to be going to jail … if our government were based on ethics … which it is not … (but it oughta be.)

But the punishment would not be for cocaine going up the nose that belonged to that person’s face.

It would be for the theft of the labor that came from your body.

Rulers should be held accountable for the evil they do to our bodies. ]

Doing bad things to their own bodies? Well, that’s entirely their business. :)

plumber

Voice of a Town

Dennis Pratt

Hunter’s dad steals hundreds of millions of dollars of our labor and gives it to the Ukrainians who quid pro quo pay him back by “hiring” his incompetent son to the tune of a $600,000 a year crapitalist kickback.

That’s our labor — being stolen from us — and going into the pocket of Biden’s kid.
But the focus of your concern is that Biden’s kid sniffed white powder up his nose?
However, your labor is entirely your business. It is your body being used up to generate the energy that creates whatever it was that you produced. Whether you spend the product of your labor to dance the fandango with your wife in Puerto Rico, or buy a wedding dress for your daughter, or send it to your friends the Ukrainians to keep them from being overrun by Russians, or pay Biden’s kid two thirds of a million dollars a year to share his nonexistent expertise on Ukrainian culture, geography, and petrochemicals — it is your labor.

When Biden steals your labor so you can’t enjoy what you had created, and gives your labor to his friends the Ukrainians so that they will in turn give part of your stolen labor back to his son, ****somebody**** ought to be going to jail … if our government were based on ethics … which it is not … (but it oughta be.)

But the punishment would not be for cocaine going up the nose that belonged to that person’s face.

The truth about why so many Democratic are retiring!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Dennis Pratt

Attachments

• bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 2

plumber

Voice of a Town
I'm not convinced about the fraud that took place...here's why: The state of Arizona probably did as much scrutiny as they could, according to their own state election laws. If the audit report had evidence of fraud, why didn't the state of Arizona Attorney General begin lawful inquiry?
Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockvar (D) resigned on Monday for failing to comply with state election law.

The Democrat Acting Secretary of State has decertified the voting machines in a small county in the state after a recent audit was performed.

In February the Pennsylvania Secretary of State Kathy Boockver resigned following the 2020 Election.

The Democrats will continue to do all they can to stop any audits of the fraudulent results that were certified from the 2020 Election.

But Pennsylvania Democrats don’t care about election laws. This was made clear during the 2020 Election.

plumber

Voice of a Town
I'm not convinced about the fraud that took place...here's why: The state of Arizona probably did as much scrutiny as they could, according to their own state election laws. If the audit report had evidence of fraud, why didn't the state of Arizona Attorney General begin lawful inquiry?

Keshel and Clements: Biden Had an Estimated 675,000 fraudulent Votes in Texas​

2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Biden is a ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town

Jeanni

WHAT ARE YOU DEMOCRATS AFRAID OF? IF YOU WON THEN YOU SHOULD WELCOME THESE AUDITS TO PROVE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL! The fact that you are fighting to stop all these audits tells me that President Trump won and is our real President! Not dementia Joe Biden! He has no right to be in the White House and should be removed immediately! Is it really worth it to watch our country being destroyed just because you didn't like President Trump? And what exactly didn't you like about him? In what way was he hurting our country? We had a good economy, low gas prices, no inflation, energy independence, low unemployment, less illegals crossing our border and now look at what we've got!

BUT IT WAS RIGGED, THATS WHY NOBODY CAN SEE THE RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
Jeanni

WHAT ARE YOU DEMOCRATS AFRAID OF? IF YOU WON THEN YOU SHOULD WELCOME THESE AUDITS TO PROVE IT ONCE AND FOR ALL! The fact that you are fighting to stop all these audits tells me that President Trump won and is our real President! Not dementia Joe Biden! He has no right to be in the White House and should be removed immediately! Is it really worth it to watch our country being destroyed just because you didn't like President Trump? And what exactly didn't you like about him? In what way was he hurting our country? We had a good economy, low gas prices, no inflation, energy independence, low unemployment, less illegals crossing our border and now look at what we've got!

BUT IT WAS RIGGED, THATS WHY NOBODY CAN SEE THE RESULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the lying Biden Administration said

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you. "

And if this is what you call under control, I see why everybody calls Biden a FOOL!!!!!!!!! He can lie all he wants to.

The U.S. death toll from the Chinese coronavirus in President Joe Biden’s first 10 months in office has surpassed the death toll recorded during former President Donald Trump’s last 12 months in office, when vaccines against the virus were not available.

Attachments

• ooooooooooooooo.jpg
    ooooooooooooooo.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 0

plumber

Voice of a Town
This is what happen in the 2020 ELECTION. Just because there was a pandemic, DOESN'T give the Democratic OR the Liberal Judges the power to change election laws!!!!

2020 ELECTION WAS A SCAM ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!!

Attachments

• qqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    qqqqqqqqqqqqqq.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 1

plumber

Voice of a Town
must watch this

I THINK THAT THE 2020 ELECTION WAS THE BIGGEST SCAM THE GOVERNMENT HAS PULLED OVER THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!!

IT WAS RIGGED ALL THE WAY!!!!

THEN YOU HAVE THE GREAT RUSSIA HOAX, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY TRIED TO CHANGE A PRESIDENT ELECTION AND NOT ONE PERSON IS IN JAIL,

BUT THE PEOPLE ON JAN.6 ARE STILL IN JAIL!!!!!!

WE HAVE THE BEST DAM CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!

THE CORRUPTION YOU HEAR ABOUT THIRD WORLD COUNTRY, AINT SHIT TO THE UNITED STATES CORRUPTION!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
must watch this

Just this week, we received shocking news out of Wisconsin.

Wisconsin had only four and a half million citizens who reached the age of majority. How many on the voter rolls?

SEVEN MILLION.

64,000 voters were switched to inactive AFTER the election was over even though they were recorded as voting.

The point here is grim but simple folks: there was clear and abundant fraud in the 2020 election, and the election hearing in less than a week will go a long way to establishing the crucial next steps.

2020 ELECTION WAS RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!

BIDEN IS AN ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
And this is a sitting President son.
Where is the outrage.
HUNTER BIDEN SHOULD BE IN JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric Trump said if he or his older brother, Don Jr., lied on a federal form as Hunter Biden allegedly did in paperwork to buy a pistol — which is the subject of a controversial incident involving the Secret Service — they would be jailed for life.
AND THIS IS A SITTING PRESIDENT SON!!

BEST DAM CORRUPT GOVERNMENT MONEY CAN BUY!!!!!!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
And the lying Biden Administration said

"I’m never going to raise the white flag and surrender. We’re going to beat this virus. We’re going to get it under control, I promise you. "

And if this is what you call under control, I see why everybody calls Biden a FOOL!!!!!!!!! He can lie all he wants to.

The U.S. death toll from the Chinese coronavirus in President Joe Biden’s first 10 months in office has surpassed the death toll recorded during former President Donald Trump’s last 12 months in office, when vaccines against the virus were not available.
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris now have unfavorable ratings higher than Donald Trump’s.

The media’s dishonest and corrupt demonization campaign against Trump is unlike anything I have seen in 40 years of watching politics. Billions and billions have been spent, and are still being spent, to demonize this man, and the media just can’t do it.

This media campaign has been coordinated, unrelenting, and as well-funded as any propaganda campaign in world history, and the media just can’t do it—not even with the help of the Nazis in the FBI.

Think about how discredited the media must be that they have failed this resoundingly. It seems impossible that with all the levers of power at their disposal, all that money, the ability to saturate and coordinate, Trump’s in better shape than Biden and Harris, two people the media use that same power to protect, boost, and swoon over.

plumber

Voice of a Town
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris now have unfavorable ratings higher than Donald Trump’s.

The media’s dishonest and corrupt demonization campaign against Trump is unlike anything I have seen in 40 years of watching politics. Billions and billions have been spent, and are still being spent, to demonize this man, and the media just can’t do it.

This media campaign has been coordinated, unrelenting, and as well-funded as any propaganda campaign in world history, and the media just can’t do it—not even with the help of the Nazis in the FBI.

Think about how discredited the media must be that they have failed this resoundingly. It seems impossible that with all the levers of power at their disposal, all that money, the ability to saturate and coordinate, Trump’s in better shape than Biden and Harris, two people the media use that same power to protect, boost, and swoon over.

Biden Refuses to Acknowledge Kamala Harris as He Walks Past Her in US Capitol – Then Asks Jill to Switch Seats So He Won’t be Next to Harris​

DID jo jo pick a RETARD for VP!!!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
must watch this

I WOULD HAVE TO AGREED WITH HIM!!!

ARE DOJ IS CORRUPT!!!!!

GARLAND IS A RETARD!!!! THANK GOD HE'S NOT ON THE SUPREME COURT!!!

ARE DOJ IS CORRUPT!!!!!

AND THE NUMBER ONE LIAR OF THE HOUSE OF LIARS ADAM SCHIFF.

PUT THIS LYING CORRUPT DIRT BAG IN JAIL!!!!

HOW CAN SOME ONE SO DISHONEST SIT ON THE INTEL COMMITTEE!!!

plumber

Voice of a Town
must watch this

ARE DOJ IS CORRUPT!!!!!

ARE DOJ IS CORRUPT!!!!!

ARE DOJ IS CORRUPT!!!!!

EVERYBODY NEED TO EMAIL THE OFFICE OF CONGRESSIONAL ETHICS AND TELL THEM HOW CAN A LIAR LIKE ADAM SCHIFF STILL HOLD HIS SEAT!!!!

NO ONE IS HELD ACCOUNTABLE, AND THIS IS THEIR JOB!!!!