What's new

Not a leader

Leanna MAttea

Voice of One
A leader leads, listens to all sides, not just his own people. You shared some very strong comments on 1/6 and trump’s part in the insurrection. Now you have backtracked and plan to filibuster this important Bill. The country needs to know the truth of who was involved, even though you apparently would rather hide the facts.
Do your job Senator!!

Walter701

Voice of One
A leader leads, listens to all sides, not just his own people. You shared some very strong comments on 1/6 and trump’s part in the insurrection. Now you have backtracked and plan to filibuster this important Bill. The country needs to know the truth of who was involved, even though you apparently would rather hide the facts.
Do your job Senator!!
I agree we should have this commission. These leaders in power that took part in this disgraceful act need to answer for their actions.

MITCH HAVE TO GO, HE'S ONE OF THE BIGGEST TWO FACE BACKSTABBING FOOL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE SENATE!!!!

Bill Mitchell

And once more, as the Democrats and Biden are going down for the count, McConnell races in to save them. This loser has got to go.
Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. I heard Mitch say recently that Republicans are not attacking voting rights. Not so! Nineteen Republican-dominated states have changed their election laws since the 2020 election to disadvantage minorities.

Mitch poses the biggest threat to our democracy second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

ChristianMan

Voice of One
As much as I don't like Mitch, they are not attacking voting rights. They have changed their laws, only to stop the Democratic from CHEATING.

If showing an ID to vote, or to make sure that you are legal citizen before you vote is a good thing!!!

Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. They all do that, but the worst one has to be Adam Schiff is the most corrupt and the BIGGEST LIAR EVER!!! OR Nancy Pelosi WOW WHAT A LIAR!!!!

second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

President Trump was the GREATEST President ever!!!

PROVE ME WRONG ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Biden has to be the worst President ever!!

Well illegitimate President!!!!!

2020 Election was rigged!!!
We have the best dam corrupt government money can buy!!!!
It is stunning how psychotic people find and follow each other.

Trump is a liar and a conman, anyone with any legitimate interest in figuring out which side is telling the truth and which side is lying can easily figure it out.

I pray for our country, in Jesus name, for us all to have eyes to see, ears to hear, a heart to feel, and wisdom to discern truth from lies.

Please stop 'yelling' at people, their views are actually correct.
Biden is a genuinely good man. He is not corrupt. He's just not.
Trump is a genuinely evil, selfish man. This cannot be easier to figure out.

Please go ahead and listen to Trump's own niece (She is an actual psychologist) at: https://www.amazon.com/Too-Much-Never-Enough-Dangerous/dp/1982141468
or listen to Trump's own words with these great interview/books by Bob Woodward: Rage, Peril, Fear

...and everybody, contact your senators and demand they support: For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

God Bless America

ChristianMan

Voice of One
As much as I don't like Mitch, they are not attacking voting rights. They have changed their laws, only to stop the Democratic from CHEATING.

If showing an ID to vote, or to make sure that you are legal citizen before you vote is a good thing!!!

Every time I hear Mitch McConnell speak, I hear lies and distortions of the truth. They all do that, but the worst one has to be Adam Schiff is the most corrupt and the BIGGEST LIAR EVER!!! OR Nancy Pelosi WOW WHAT A LIAR!!!!

second only to the loser who was president in the last term.

President Trump was the GREATEST President ever!!!

PROVE ME WRONG ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Biden has to be the worst President ever!!

Well illegitimate President!!!!!

2020 Election was rigged!!!
We have the best dam corrupt government money can buy!!!!
It is stunning how psychotic people find and follow each other.

Trump is a liar and a conman, anyone with any legitimate interest in figuring out which side is telling the truth and which side is lying can easily figure it out.

I pray for our country, in Jesus name, for us all to have eyes to see, ears to hear, a heart to feel, and wisdom to discern truth from lies.

Please stop 'yelling' at people, their views are actually correct.
Biden is a genuinely good man. He is not corrupt. He's just not.
Trump is a genuinely evil, selfish man. This cannot be easier to figure out.

Please go ahead and listen to Trump's own niece (She is an actual psychologist) at: https://www.amazon.com/Too-Much-Never-Enough-Dangerous/dp/1982141468
or listen to Trump's own words with these great interview/books by Bob Woodward: Rage, Peril, Fear

...and everybody, contact your senators and demand they support: For the People Act and the John Lewis Voting Rights Advancement Act

God Bless America

ChristianMan

Voice of One
Well, I guess ChristianMan don't have nothing to say!!!!

GO SPREAD YOUR LIES SOME WERE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Biden Hasn't Stopped Being Wrong for 40 Years​

My point has been made repeatedly by every post you've posted.

I hope you get the help you need.

Trump hates you and would sell your soul for a bucket of chicken. bet.

ChristianMan

Voice of One
And hear is the guy that you support, and you're telling me I need help!!!

In a diary of US President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley, which has now been confirmed as authentic by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and affairs as well as “inappropriate” showers with her father Joe. She also asks herself the question “Have I been abused?” and replies with “I think so

So how many fathers out there takes inappropriate shower with their daughter?

CASE CLOSED

ChristianMan

Voice of One
And hear is the guy that you support, and you're telling me I need help!!!

In a diary of US President Joe Biden’s daughter Ashley, which has now been confirmed as authentic by the New York Times and the FBI, Ashley Biden describes drug abuse and affairs as well as “inappropriate” showers with her father Joe. She also asks herself the question “Have I been abused?” and replies with “I think so

So how many fathers out there takes inappropriate shower with their daughter?

CASE CLOSED

...this is not the voice of an abused woman. It's some sick sh$t to believe in conspiracy theories that have no merit and belittles actual victims.

Ashey, 39, also touched on the tragedies that have marked the lives of the Bidens, noting that her father had been changed by loss. His first wife, Neilia, and their 13-month-old daughter, Naomi, were killed in a 1972 Christmastime car crash and his son Beau died of cancer in 2015.
"Dad is so empathetic and has the ability to recognize pain, to feel others' pain and to comfort," Ashley said on Today. "We have a rule still today that no matter where dad is, no matter what meeting he's in, if one of the kids call, you have to let him know."

Ashley added then that "Beauie," as the family affectionately calls him, would be at the inauguration in spirit.
"I know Beauie will be there with us," she said. "It's going to be a really beautiful, special moment, not only for our family but for the country."